Ashok Trimukhe on 30 June 2012

Pearls , pacl india limited insurance no website no branches

Sir I have an insurance policy of pacl india limited pearl , but this company has not any website for pay online so I have not paid my 2nd instalment and this company say to pay 4000rs extra for regular keep this policy so sir pl tell me why I pay extra 4000rs for this and this company has no branches in other or every state so iam very worry about this so pl help me.

Charles

Dear sir

my policy number is 192612594 this is my father policy number this policy details and payment status send to the mail ID please

thanks & regd

charles.

Jarugu Rammohan Reddy

Pls give me my police details and "payment status" ple send to mail rammohan1983kgsl@gmail.Com

Sandeep

Sir I want to know instalment details of my policy.

Raghu Nadhan

Real estate firm office raided

A team of Crime Branch sleuths have sealed the office of Pearls India Limited (PACL) a real estate development firm here after a day-long raid on its premises in connection with a case registered under the Money Chain Act by the Thalassery police in 2011.

According to sources a team led by Superintendent of Police (Economic Offence Wing) P.A. Valsan raided the office from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Documents relating to nearly Rs.33 crore collected from around 20 183 customers from the district were seized a Crime Branch official said.

The PACL offices in Kozhikode and Thrissur were raided by the Crime Branch on December 1 and 2 respectively. Both offices were sealed and documents showing clash transactions to the tune of Rs.267 crore seized from Kozhikode and of Rs.592 crore from Thrissur.

‘‘We are in the process of ascertaining whether they have been issued licence to collect money from people. They collected money under the guise of offering land in major cities in States including Madhya Pradesh Rajasthan and Andhra Pradesh as per a cash-down payment plan and an instalment payment plan ’’ the official added. But the customers have not been provided with land against the payment he said.

A case was registered by the Thalassery police when agents of PACL collected huge amounts of money from a number of people at Sarada Krishna Aiyar Auditorium in the town in 2011.

Raghu Nadhan

Why there is a series of crime branch raids.Recently KOLLAM OFFICE KERALA has been raided by crime branch KERALA and suspended all the activities of the company in KERALA. Can you say the real reason behind all the raids. A simple answer that the company is genuine only will not serve the query. Is it because of the case in in the supreme court? What will be future of the company if the apex court turn against the company like in the case of SAHARA?

Bhimsen Kapse

sir my registritation no is u136186680 i wanna see my policy detail plez send me my detail on skapse32@gmail.com