Rambabu Nemalipuri on 28 June 2012

Police clearance certificate pending before passport seva kendra

Respect sir, my name is rambabu nemalipuri, passport no: j0239032 I have applied for pcc on 22-05-2012 in psk vijayawada, all the proper documents were submitted and police verification were completed by 6th of june 2012 . They gave me an acknowledge letter stating that I would get my pcc within one week.Still I didn't get pcc, thereafter I checked the status of my pcc application over passport seva kendra website. The status was "pcc application granted on 012. Police verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to sp office, district guntur rural. After 'clear' police verification report is received at regional passport office (rpo), pcc needs to be collected from the rpo. You would receive an email/Sms once the pcc is ready for collection.". I called up passport seva kendra customer service, they told me the same status as on the website. The status "pcc application granted on 012. Police verification has been initiated and a request has been sent to sp office, district guntur rural. After 'clear' police verification report is received at regional passport office (rpo), pcc needs to be collected from the rpo. You would receive an email/Sms once the pcc is ready for collection." Is being shown for more than 20 days, but still I haven't got my pcc yet. I personally visited passport seva kendra. But no one gave me proper answer. They just told me that I will get a sms on my mobile when my pcc is ready. But in some cases I have seen that some people got their pcc at the same time. I have one doubt here how many days will take for getting pcc after police verification is over? I lost my job in mozambique because of this pcc delayed, so what can I do? I went to guntur sp office, regarding this issue, they told me that system is not working and that software not installed last 10 days. Is it true? I need this pcc inorder to get visa to travel to mozambique. Please work it on an urgency basis and send me pcc as soon as possible.

Nisheeth Singh

Hi

I am going through the same problem. Have you got you pcc? if yes then how and in what timeperiod

Kumar

Gov officer apna kam sahi se kabhi bhi nahi karte hai .Chahe o police wala ho ya lio officer . Sabhi ko to paisa chahiye. Bina paisa ke kuch nahi hota. Aur lagta hai ki kuch kam kar rahe hai to app par yehsan kar rhae hai.Pta nahi unko salry kis kam ki milti hai. Passport police verification aaye to polic wale ko 5000 rs kam nahi chahiye nahi to report neagtive de dega. Aake ke ghar bol ke jata hai. Uske bad start hota hai lio office ka chakkar o report tsb tak nahi bhejega jab tak oha bhi kuch seva na karo .(Mera police verification huye 25 din ho gye abhi tak report psk nahi gayi hai.)Fir psk ki bat aati hai oha bhi to gov officer hai.

Pata nahi gov kam bhi karti hai ya logo ki seva paisa se karti hai.Mere samaj me nahi aa rha hai ki gov office kis ki naukar hai humari ya paise ki .

Kbr

All rpo staff is idiots.Even cuatomer care adviser does'nt know full status. I face same problem frm last 1 months.Now my visa is going to finisn.This tcs staff does not know how to entry database. They will delay even the verifucation is dispathched ok frm sp office. Mea needs to check thier psk personally.Because thier staff are not working. Ranchi psk is worst I faced.

Mrunal Patel

Well i am agree with all of you...even my problem and pcc status same as you all...but i have got it today(21.08)....after 7 days of getting this message...so i personally think once visit your commissioner office as well as PSK.... in my case they have sent SMS to someone else by mistake...but when went to PSK they told me we dont need sms as your pcc is ready to collect...i will not say i have got it easily...but keep trying dont just wait from home..i am 80% handicape and on wheelchair from the age 2 yrs...still i went to commessioner office twice as well as PSK twice..only 1 suggession...dont seat at home...thode dhakke agar khane pade to khaoo...apne liye hi mahenat kar rahe ho...commissioner offiice jao...aur bolo ke last itne dino se yeh status he...pls help me...