1. Home
M.k.sukanthi on 17 May 2011
Share on Facebook

Not getting provisional and degree certificate from Periyar university

Sir,ihave completed my M.Phil. In periyar university in the year 2006-2007.But still ididnt receive my provisional adn degree certificate still.Many times ihave approached through the study certre and on phone but ididnt receive any proper answer.Last month I have sent a complaint letter to the controller of examinations but even for that ididnt get any positive answer.My register number is 06dcck1546 and enrolment number is 6mbt 120 10006.Without degree certificate icouldnt enter my degree in employment office and couldnt continue my higher studies.Ihave got lot of mental stress due to this problem.Please take immediate action to provide me degree certificate immediately without any further delay.

View all 23 comments
M Muthu Kala

Dear sir

I have completed M.S.C information technology in periyar university in the year 2010 my enrollment no is:6 pit 1202 0001 and my register no is :06dbbw3051 till now I have not received my provisional certificate & degree certificate.I have called many times to the study certre but I didnt receive any proper answer.Please take immediate action to provide me degree certificate immediately without any further delay so as to apply for the job .Kindly process me very soon as it was already too late.

Thank you.


Gud morning sir pls send provisional form in my mail

Sappa Anand Rao

Name: sappa anand rao

2010 - 2011 batch

reg. No. 10pls13510002

exam : mlis

center code: 1315

appeared exam through ssv colleged rajahmundry andhra pradesh.

I received a mark list but not provisional certificate. Could please do needful.


How about sue in court ?

Amit Jathar

Hello sir

my name is amit jathar.My register number is b10umh15970015.I have taken admission in your institute for b.Sc maths from saraswati college of distance education mumbai.I can see my result on university website .But still not got the hard copy of mark sheet.Please let me know when & how I'LL get the hard copy of my mark sheet.

Also in previous mark sheet I want to correct my birth date to 29/05/1978.And let me know how I'LL get degree certificate and migration certificate .Please let me know about this since I need to submit it to my company .




Periyar university of distance education(pride)

I have completed my b.Com in 2010(center code:1465 reg no b9ucm14650044 folio no:kp00467 dated:04.05.2011)one year before I am received in my provisional certificate. But one years ago not send for my original certificate (convocation). I kindly request u to send my convocation certificate.It urgently needed for job