Mohan on 16 May 2011

Comfyi solution Chennai is a fraud consultancy

Comfyi solution is a fraud consultancy they took 00/- Money from us , but they didnt provide any service to us.

Hari G

just now i make a call to Comfyi solution he told me to attend interview tomorrow but before attending interview i know about this fraud company ... thanks to Grahak seva and friends who are commented here.......

Sivamani Kamalesan

Hi

Based on the Acceptance of your resume through Timesjobs .com to us. Your CV has been short listed for the Walk-in B.E - (Civil / Mechanical) Freshers.

Walk-in for an interview discussion on 25 26 September 2015 b/w 10AM- 4PM with 2 hard copies of resumes & relevant documents.

(Job Location- Chennai)

Walk-in Venue:

Comfyi Solution

# 1768 i Block 6th street

18th main road Annanagar

(Opposite to Annanagar West Bus Depot)

Chennai Tamilnadu INDIA 600040

PH:9381278999.

WHAT CAN I DO ?

Vignesh A

Don't believe them they are cheaters they ask you lots of money (70000 - above lakhs) to get you job with their influence but they will send you to the normal company that you can go by your own. They will not refund your money even you did not want the job. Don't sign on any document without thinking. Please be careful they will always said that they are genuine but they are not. Please avoid the company to save your money. They also compel you to give high ratings sdont believe based on ratings. At first they starts with you from 3000rs then they ask 2-3 months salary then they will cheat you more. Please avoid this company.

Ravi Jha

they send me email like this. and send me offer letter in my email.

Raghu Raman

yes very much true that comfyi solution is a fraud consultancy i have also got a call for interview through newspaper but i have see grahak seva that comfyi solution is a fraud consultancy i have saved lots of money that i didnt go to comfyi solution dont go to comfyi solution candidates raghuraman chennai nanganallur

TataVenkata BharathKumar

"Hi

Based on the Acceptance of your resume through Monster.com to us. Your CV has been short listed for Software Engineer.

I got like this.