Mohan on 16 May 2011

Comfyi solution Chennai is a fraud consultancy

Comfyi solution is a fraud consultancy they took 00/- Money from us , but they didnt provide any service to us.

Ankit Nautiyal

thanxx man i went thru dis page 2day... i was planning to go there 2morrow but luckily after going thru dese comments i m well acquainted with their(comfyi) credentials now..

Priya Vasudevan

thankssss me too got the same mail from comfyi....then to recheck i changed my resume and put my % as 40 and forward it to them from different mail id..oh god.. i got immediate reply from them.sure its fraud one

Ganesh K

very bad news now a days. how there saying any time vacant there. my request to the comfyi solution done cheat poor people it danger to face big problem in future. friends plz get is issue to facebook......... to all people....... plz save other life..........

Comfyi solution

# 1768 I block 6th street 18th main rd

annanagar west

(opposite to annanagar west bus depot)

chennai - tamilnadu india 600040.

Ph:9381278999.

Chandanasasi Ramadasu

ufffffffffffffffffff join the club today i also received the same story from them........... thank God and u all i have a habit to check for the company details before attending.......... so it helped me.............. actually i have to attend the interview on 28th they are telling u can come next week from monday to saturday whenever u can..... :)

Julie Varghese

guys.... still they are doing their work... i got the same mail.... interview -04 05 Oct 2013 b/w 10AM- 4PM..... i called the number and asked about the interview... he was acting as if somebody has disturbed him from his busy schedule and responding very rudely.... in the evening i called... a lady pick the phone and asked to come for walkin... she refused to say any details other than those repeated detail written in the mail.. thanx for all the updates u ppl did....

RamK Sharman

Well Well Well... Thank you very much... They are still ON. I got the mail with the same content. Thanks for the continuous posts netizens....