Gopesh Porwal on 10 June 2012

Dining plus card fraud of Rs 5499

Date 24-05-2012 dining plus card se phone aaya tha usne bola ke aapko free me card melega usme koi charge nahi lagega mane bola to card bhej do phir dusre din mere credit card se rs.5499 kat diya phir maine usi din dining plus mumbai branch me phone kar diya ke muje woh card nahi chahiye phir bhi usne card bhej diya aur cancel bhi nahi kiya bad me last two monthe se me ahemedabad mumbai delhi phone karke thak gaya phir bhi solution nahi hua

Dining Plus Team

Dear gopesh porwal

we would like to thank you for bringing your concern to our notice.

Dining plus is a 13 year old company and believe in satisfied customer base. We would request you to please send us your contact details at feedback@diningplusindia.Com. We shall call you back and resolved your issue within 7 working days.

Whenever any such issue is brought to our notice we immediately take required action against the respective agent/Salesmen.

Re-assuring you with faster resolution and best of services with dining plus.

Warm regards

team - dining plus

Rakesh Lall

Dining plus has agreed to refund full money of mr. Israrul haque. Keep on trying. They have to return money in fraud case.

Rakesh Lall

Dining plus

in spite of so many protests on grahak seva and other websites you are not stopping your illegal activities. This means that whole company is supporting the scam. Earlier I had posted that we should give dining plus a chance to sack dishonest employees and refund money.

Still there are new cases of fraud being reported ( latest on 13th june). Do you really want the public to start a campaign against your company by writing to all the papers ringing up your office repeatedly and posting negative feedback on all sites. This may be waste of time for us but if we can stop this scam it will be good for the public.

You are sending same response to all the customers ... "we regret inconvenience caused to you ...... give us time to respond"

now we will respond. Kindly refund all the money and post an apology on your website or we will start a national campaign against your company.

You may feel that many people are committing fraud and escaping. There are complaints everyday about some company on the internet.

We cannot stop all fraud. But we can make example of one company and teach it a lesson so that other fraudsters beware.

Enough is enough. Patience has run out. You can cheat all public some of the time but you cannot cheat all public all the time.

Now you will see our response and you will learn the power of public.

Gopesh Porwal