Ashutosh Chauhan on 28 May 2012

Incorrect marks in 12th board- aissce examination conduct by cbse

I am a student of class 12. In my results declared by cbse for class 12th on 28-may-2012 on www.Cbseresults.Nic.In . There was very low marks. But I DID well in board examination. And I recheck it after exam. And I was accepting marks mare than 90 & above marks in all subjects . I attempt all questions and I was sure that I do very well and check it at home . It was all correct & I didnot cut any answer in my answer copies. Kindly, recheck my answer copies. Only, then send marksheet to my school. Roll . No. :4658593 please check it as soon as possible and give me suitable results. Reply me on @gmail.Com as soon as possible . Thanking you.

Monika Yadav

Sir I am really dissatisfied with my english paper in 12th cbse board results........I expected above 90 as I hav written all answers correctly and not left anything.My vocablury is good and I dont think that I should get79.There were no chances of reducing of my marks.I cant imagine that 21 marks are reduced in a paper where I hav'nt done anything wrong.I have filled the re-evaluation form(urgent) with DD of rs.300 so kindly recheck my paper as soon as possible bcoz it is affecting my percentage. My roll no. Is 2648955.Please send the results on my ID:mky725815@rediffmail.Com

Adityakumar

Please rechek my all subjects marks my roll no-5750363

Rishav Mittal

I am not satisfied with my result my marks is very poor please help me for recheck my 2copies economics and business studies

Aman Gupta

Sir me class X ka student ho aor mujhe apne number change karbane hai. Mera roll number yeh hai----5102440 in 2012 results

Rahul Joshi

Sir I improved my marks of chemestry copy through the cbse facility of recheckig copy. Bt now the problem is of admisn. I dont got new marksheet and admisn is going to be closed in every colege.. my roll no. Is 5746644 when I got my marksheet?? my cell no is +917417114202.

Supriya Jaswani

Respected sir

please recheck my economics paper again

my roll no. Is 26962477