Dinesh Patel on 23 May 2012

Ubi slate +7 delivery status

We had ordered ubislate7+ on 012, and made a payment demand draft number 6083 of rs2,999 of kotak mahindra. But still we havent got delivery of the same, neither we are getting any update on the status of this product.

Aftab Ahmed Khan

Hi I have made pre-booking for ubislate 7c+ and I have made the payment online of rupees 4999 and but so far I have not received any mail or call from datawind regarding the delivery. Also web site you had mentioned to track the status is not working. And toll free number is also not working. Could please update why this is happening atleast you guys reachout out to customer who have already paid to inform them the status of their order and provide a communication channel to get update of it.

Its really unfortunate the way you guys are operating

Saiyed Salim Vasi

Dear sir ID pm4d765e5f1 dt.24/1/012

I have already made payment of rs.2999/00 on 15/02/2012 to datawind but till now not received any tablet. Once they sent email on starting month oct. To send ubi slate 7ci and made balance rs.500 on deliverywhich will be sent within 10dayes and which I had confirmed but till now not any delivery.I send him regular e-mail to send me delivery or give me back my money but there is not any response from datawind side

kindly look in to matter if they can t send delivery then send me back my money of poor people

Saiyed Salim Vasi

Dear sir

its very sad to say that I had made payment on 15/2/2012 rs. 2999/00 but till date not receievd any reciept nor any tablet .Cheque no.190260 dt.02/02/2012 axis bank which deducted to datawind on 15/02/012 my ID no is.Pm4d765e5f1

DatawindInnovationsPvt.Ltd. OfficialResponse

Dear Dinesh

Kindly re-confirm your contact details moreover your complaint has been forwarded to concerned deptt. Your matter shall be resolved asap.

DatawindInnovationsPvt.Ltd. OfficialResponse

Dear Dinesh Patel

As you have not shared your Contact Details with us/ we are going to close the Request .In future/ Kindly Contact on our toll free number (18001802180) or Drop us email on supportin@datawind.com.

Dinesh Patel

Hi I had sent a mail on said Id with all the detils To: refund@datawind.com

CC: payment(M) Supportin(SKS) What elsi in required.