Public on 15 May 2012

Nature heights infra ltd big scam in Punjab

This company is selling forest section land in pathankot , anandpur ,talwara in shap of approve township throw MLM concept

Narinder Kumar

As per the executives and MD the booking of 90% plots has been completed at Talwara site but no development is seen since last one year. 90% booking means more then 150 crores coy has earned by the coy. Be careful Investors. 40 % of your installments is being distributed as commission among the staff.Next 40% is being used against renting the offices and the salaries. I booked the plot with the coy during feb.Unfortunately I got heart problem and placement of stents was suggested .I requested the coy to refund the installment paid by me as no agreement has been prepared and signed by either side .It shocked me when I was told THE REFUNDABLE AMOUNT IS LESS 40% OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT I PAID AS Ist installment.

Inder Tiwari

Nature heights infra LTD. is very good real estate company which provides you very flexible ways to pay. And it provides lands without any interest rate....There are much more planes in nature heights to invest your money.. Inder tiwari (Patiala branch). 7696869252.

Narinder Kumar

Here all the people favoring the coy are employees of the coy. I agree with Mr Rahul

Narinder Kumar

Why the complaints and requests are not being attended by the coy .

Gurvinder Singh

Nature Heights Infra limited

Nhil is a genuine company you should have some knowledge about the townships and all other projects of the company. There is a process to develop a township which takes around 3 to 6 years for development of townships. Company has so many projects other than townships which are approved.So do not hesitate to invest in Natureheights infra limited projects Company has a big reputation in the field of Real estate and also its a rajiv gandhi global excellence award winning company....!!

Arun Kumar

nature heights: nfra ltd where to contact my claim or to whome I contact for my confirm plot and how it should be done