1. Home
Bhola Ram on 14 May 2011
Share on Facebook

Regarding opening of pmsp account SBI

Dear sir iam a member of central paramilitary force like sashastra seema bal under ministry of home affairs and presently posted in (uttar pradesh) under disstt bahraich. Last year state bank of india launch a scheme for the member of paramilitary forces I.E pmsp(paramilitary salary package) in which gave many types of relaxation to the members of forces likely paramilitary forces but sir,on dated 9/5/11 I have submiited my documents with the request to open the pmsp account to sbi girijapuri code no 4672 with whole documents desired by the branch . After 05 days on dated14/05/2011 the branch open my account sa a simple(a/C no31747741654)instead of pmsp and handed over uncomplete pass book for said account. The branch fully ignore my request for pmsp account without any jsutification and suitable reason almost one year ago to launch this scheme by sbi but till date I have not open the pmsp account with lapse and negligency of of sbi staff partcularly sbi girijapuri code no 4672 after this happening I have contact with customer care but customer care also have not gave any suitable response regarding my complaint . Today I am fullly hope less due to poor service and banking of sbi girijapuri code no04672 for ignoring my request I shall highly requested to your good self may kindly take appropraiate action against this happening and also direct to the branch for convert my account to (pmsp) account for which I already apply yours sincerely bhola ram 43rd bn ssb cutomer of sbi

View all 21 comments
Rina Ghosh


I have been working as si(M)in central reserve police force(crpf) which is under ministry of home for 21 years presently posted in siliguri w.B.

I have applied for home loan at ur new bongaifaon sbi(ie) branch (in assam which is my home town)for more than one and half month but till date no responce have been received from ur branch end. All the related documents have punched with application (including valuation certificate & lawyer reporte.

How would you help me for getting the job done.


Kameshwar Kumar Mishra

I have sbi saving a/C n.30889259823 I want to convert in pmsp I am serving in crpf.

Ram Sundar Singh


I have been working as head constable in railway protection force (rpf) (armed force of the union)since august 1991 which is under ministry of railways. How can I avail pmsp.Is this package eligible for me. Kindly reply me that would helpful to me.

Chinnam Suresh Kumar

Am serving in crpf . I have my salary a/C(a/C no. (30095322945) with sbi jaggayyapet branch code 5378. I want to convert my a/C to pmsp

Ashutosh Sikdar

Dear sir/Madam

I have been working bsf since january 2002 I want my accaunt chenge to pms.I am allready submeet to my docomence to our brance.But no reply todays.....kindly reply me that would helpful to me.My a/C no-011277005467 code no-06985...name-ashutosh sikdar..brance-bethuadahari...


Dear sir I requested to the sbi for converting in pmsp along with service certificate.Not faciliated with.Acc no 11425970996 bank code 02491.Plse help