Subrata Mapa on 07 May 2012

About lottery and email address of Rbi

I have got an email about rbi. The email told me to send account details to "accountdept@rbigroup.In". Is this right email of rbi. I don't know what will I do next? please reply me asap.

Prakash292245

Have got the same mail on 31 oct 2012 this number 9480292245 .Is it fake or right.What should I do

Selva Kumar.m

My a/C no.1040101029473 and my mobile no.8792244745

Rajesh Ruidas

Find my lotery amount

Hariom

Sir

when you are not give the any responces of public mail than why are you opem this sied . So please dont play the public trust & closed this couctmoer care support . Please other wise do your work prperly

Barth

106 grosvenor square

new delhi w1a 1ae

123.New delhi:110010

customer services

reserve bank of india official payment notification

date: wednesday 15/01/2013

our ref: cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2013

payment file: rbi/Id1033/2005/2013.

Payment amount :(£500 000.00 gbp)

बधाई अपने पैसे अब भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक (सीबीआई) ने मंजूरी दे दी है.

Dear fund beneficiary: mr.Barthlom

you are advice to fill the attachment of ''official transfer form'' and send it immediately back to rbi for your transfer.

Greetings from the reserve bank of india foreign exchange department we received your email and your details had been verified and set for transfer.

We have received your email and the content well noted as we have started with the procedures to release your pending transfer of £500 000.Gbp and credit to your account with the sum of {rs 38 532 410.03 inr.} Soon as we saw your email.

You are therefore required to pay transfer approval fee which is rs 19 500 inr only. To credit your account immediately making a decline for 5 working day after date of receiving this mail. Also reconfirm/Provide your bank account details. The insurance cover we have undertaken that covers your funds/Transfer does not allow any body deduct from the funds as we serve all responsibilities in case of any eventualities because the funds has been cleared and registered into the rbi foreign department.

As soon as we receive the payments for the transfer approval fee to credit of your account with the sum of {rs 38 532 410.03 inr.} Transfer which will take 12 hours to to be wired into your account that you will provide.

Tell/Complain whatever you fail to understand to governor of rbi email:> dr.Dsubbarao@yahoo.In

email: dr.Dsubbarao@yahoo.In

dr D.Subbarao present governor of rbi

thanks & regards

mr. James branson

manager in charge

reserve bank of india

foreign remittance department

reserve bank of india

new delhi branch.

Mani Kandan

RESERVE BANK OF INDIA (CENTRAL BANK) CONTACT TRANSFER DEPARTMENT EMAIL: rbi.in@email.com for claims of your (£500 000.GBP) equivalent {44 201 514.40 INR} grant Payment file: . . . . . . . .