Trushit Rohitkumar Shah on 04 May 2012

NIT deny to issue duplicate certificate of exam passed

In year 009, I had given exam of executive programme conducted by institute of company secretary of india. To be eligible for above mentioned exam one has to give computer proficiency exam which was conducted by niit.And after producing certificate of niit one can appear for cs exam. I paid a handsome amount of fee to niit to conduct and appear in exam. I cleared the exam conducted by niit. Niit awarded me a certificate.And by producing zerox copy of it to the cs institute I was eligible to appear in cs exams. Subsequently I lost the original certificate of niit. On 04/05/2012 I visited the office of niit in surat where I cleared my exam in past.Officials of niit behaved negligently and rudely. They denied me to issue duplicate copy of certificate. On further discussion I came to know in that premise no information of niit corporate/Head office is indicated. No customer care number is indicated. I enqiure them about the telephone no. Of customer care or head office but they didnt provide me at all. So I want duplicate certificate by niit which is basic need of myself to apply for a job in future.