Kunal Shah on 02 May 2012

Fraud case against bagittoday.Com

I got a call from a executive of bagittoday.Com and said there is a offer of 4n/5d holiday package for 4 adults just for rs 98/- I told them I am not interested as all the hotels and resorts which you have listed is not worth even 1000/-Rs per night.After a couple of days again mr priyanshu called me from bagittoday from no 0191 and said there is a combo offer going on that holiday package we discussed. He said that there is a blackberry curve 9380 mobile as a gift if I buy two packages and refer 15 friends of mine, I accepted the offer and made the payment of both the package on 19/04/2012 of 5998/-+5998/-=11996/-.One of my payment DID not get confirmed to them due to some technical reason and they said we will trace it in the next 48 hours and will send me the orders. After that mr priyanshu who had offered me this deal said that tomorrow you will get a verification call for your packages bought,do not speak anything about the gift as they will refuse because they do not know anything about it as they are from verification department,then I will get one more call from the gift department and they will confirm my gift. I only got a call for which my payment got confirmed and not for the other package, so I called mr priyanshu who had given me some no and talked to him,he said it will take 48 hours,but even after 48 hours no resultso I called up miss preeti in the customer care department and after a follow up for 3-4 days I got my another ID just over the telephone and she said that I will receive an e mail also but nor received any till date. In this whole process of following up for my payment and order ID I had come to know that the gift I was promised was only if a few refernces out of 15 get converted and also it came to my knowledge that there is a rs 550/-Processing fee extra which I was never told. Still my payment does not show confirmed for the other order ID given to me. As there is no gift for sure I want to cancel my orders and want my refund back. I even have written many mail to then,also sent my bank statement to them in which my money has been deducted,but their executive now calls and threatens me that if you want the packages u can take but you will not be getting any refund. Some floor manager kirti kalra called me and talked and said I need 7 days and I will resolve your matter but no response after that.

Hi kunal shah '

thats a great idea and it would be like say a charity to the people if you bring out these cheaters into the public.

Please update I wanna hear it from you..see this company have cheated somany people and still they are here to do the same.I am wondering why is this from the well reputed company like india today.

Hi kunal

that is the worst thing it takes about 3 months by the "core" people to take the case for hearing and then they will hand over the case to a private sector. After that you will have to wait for just 2 more weeks. And regarding the other website am not well aware sorry.

Hi

please note the complaint below in this blog the complaint given by rakesh godambe no:58981 on 08th may 2012 and try to make it a success. We could do more if we are united.

This cheaters are to be sued and prevented from cheating further.I think if we could file a case (as rakesh godambe is doing)then we can grab the attention of the medias easily and so this fraudsters must pay our refund.

Bag It Today

Dear mr. Shah

we have come across your online complaint registered on grahakseva.Com

please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to the concerned department to get the issue resolved at the earliest. Please bear with us in the interim.

We value your association with bag it today and thank you for your patronage & co-operation.

For any further query or assistance please feel free to write us on onlinesupport@bagittoday.Com

we would request you to kindly mention this subject: online support whenever you e-mail us for the quicker response.

Please note our new customer care number is now – 0120-4112424

thanks & regards

swatantra jha

online support (bag it today)

Bag It Today

Dear mr. Shah

we have come across your online complaint registered on grahakseva.Com

please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your e-mail we would like to bring this to your kind attention that we have taken up the matter with the concerned department to expedite the refund against your order ID-1017357854 and 1017359356

however at the same time we would like to inform you that there are some internal formalities which we have to follow to arrange for the refund which might take 8-10 working days for the processing of the refund. Hope you shall bear with us in the interim.

Please quote your refund reference number 22687 22662 for future interactions.

Please note our new customer care number is now ? 0120-4112424

thanks & regards

swatantra jha

online support (bag it today)

Mr jha...

and refund would be better if you do it to the earliest.