Jayanta Kumar Das on 28 April 2012

Updation of assignment marks in IGNOU

Sir, I am a student of blis course under ignou,having enrollment no:105072980.I have cleared all my theory papers in june exam 2011.I had submitted all the assignments within the stipulated time.But still the assignment marks are not updated,which is unfair.So please do the needful at the earliest. Yours sincerely jayanta kumar das

Suman Singh

Sir my enrollment no-116513360 ignou.I want to information of my assignment marks plz sir

Mangelal

Sir my enrollment no-116513337ou.I want to information of my assignment marks plz sir

Apeksha Verma

Res sir

plz update ba 1st yr assignmnt marks 2012.We all are deperately waiting for it.We all are aware of the reputation of this university so plz dont spoil it.We all are realy tense.

Gunja Kumari

Sir I am student of ignou.My assignment marks of mpse 003 and mpse 004 have not been updated in the grade card.I have cleared all the papers of june 2012.I have also sent an application to the co-ordinator of the study center 0529 to send my marks to the student evaluation division but still now my marks is not updated.My program code is mah and enrollment no is 105169437.

Banalata

Mam/ Sir

I am not getting ignou meg 1st year 2012 june result yet why?

my roll no 115936699