Hari on 09 April 2012

Rojgar consultancy group cheating

Respected sir this is hari from banglore there is a one fraud job consultancy called rojgar group in banglore, they told me that yu will get 6 interviews in a span of 3 months & if I got placement 10 days of my salary to them. Here I didn't got single interview from them. I registered to this group by paying 300 rs as registration fee on 27/01/2012 , & I want create awareness to public not to join this type of consultancy & also I need my money back....

Raghavendra

It's not rojgar group it is mosgar (cheater) group I also lost money already 3 mnths were gone they had not given single interveiws so I am planning to complaint consumer court join me if ur are victim and receive ur amnt.

Tino Jose A

Am also victim of this rojgar group.I contacted this consultancy on regarding the toyota kirlosker (graduate trainee engineer test)get test.I have registered in this consultancy by paying 300 rs they allowed me to write the exam on their office itself.They said that exam result will be messaged to my phone and if am fail in this they will inform me the other interviews through my contact number itself.But they didn't even just contacted me regarding the exam result or with other interview calls. Then I contacted them they said that I have failed in test then I see many job vacancies in job sites by this rojgar group then I contacted them but they disconnected the call and or asked me to call later and they are kidding me..so friends for god sake please don't register on any such consultancies !!!!!

Unknown

Really true guys its fake consultancy plz dont register in to it

Na

Really its one of the fakest consultancy in bangalore plz dont register guys

Bhargava Ra

these are the directors of the roozgaar company.. pakado aur moaro...ek bangalore mein bhi haii....

Mr.Deepak Chopra R/o.B-1/529 JANAKPURI NEW DELHI 110058 Delhi INDIA

Mrs.Shelly Arora R/o.C-104 SECTOR-41 NOIDA 201301 Uttar Pradesh INDIA

Mrs./ms Smriti parmar R/o. 442 NEELKANTH APARTMENT BLOCK- B SECTOR-62 NOIDA 201301 Uttar Pradesh INDIA

Mr. Krishna rai kumar R/o.J-II B -556 /6 G/F Sangam Vihar Delhi 110062 Delhi INDIA

Mr. Arun Gopal R/o.RAXTON 001 DIVYASREE ELAM HOMES SARJAPUR ROAD OPP TO TOTAL MALL BANGALORE 560102 Karnataka INDIA

team of Roozgaar.com

Sam Kumar

Hi All

Today I got call from one fakest consultancy name is " Rozgaar " (+91 888204422 Reliance number). I registered 2 month before that time i pad Rs1700. Finlay i realize this a fake consultancy. Today i got call from same rozgaar and they told me register in " http://techorbis.com " for refund and also he asked how much money you have in same debit card. He told me in that card min 10000 should be balance then "Rozgaar " company will refund money. But i though if he will refund money then what is the link between my current balance and i disconnected that call. Please dont register with your correct details in any unknown web site.