Ravindra Singh on 06 April 2012

Over charging food on garib rath train no 12909

I was travelling from mumbai to delhi by garib rath train dated 012, and at night I ordered for veg meal which as per the railways price list should be 30 rupess but the railways person saked for 60 rupess, then I went to pantry to ask for the price list of the food item, he handed me copy of private menu card with indian railways symbol on it and said me that they follow this menu price, I protested and showed him the copy on railways food price list which I had taken from the internet, he didnt excepted that and told me do what ever I can do. Please help ask us in fight against corruption. Name : ravindra singh cell : 9890 pnr no : 6660

Ram

I think these irctc people don't have any quality control and security for the passengers.

Just 5 minutes before I got call from my friend complaining that he got bad samosa from panty / Canteen which his 3 years old son eat and it was smelling badly. He complained but no one listening. We should compalin these all to the ministry of railways.

Sanjay Sharma

I think ravindra singh has done absolutely correct.We all must do the same. Fight against injustice and corruption must be collective.

Krishna Kumar

We all have to support ravindra singh.Because indian railway is earning from us and we are expecting the desired

satisfactory service by railway..also all the vendors who is taken a license should be very transparency with their provided service...

Faiyaz Ahmad

Presently I am on train on 12569- garib rath. Dt.22/1/13.

What I am watching on net that train is affected by fog but there is no fog..on the way.

I think train pantry or some one else in responsible for making delay of train. There are some another reason of delay in train. My request is kindly find the root cause analysis if we will not find the proper cause it will be in continual........I am satisfied that I have done my job now its upon those who cares or left unattended.

Mob:8287728281