Mukesh Kumar on 05 April 2012

Driving license not received

Dear sir,madam I have not received my license last three month.When I have visit sheikh sarai authority room no 6 the person told to me your license we have sent you please confirm to postman and when I have gone to pushpa bhawan post office(delhi) the postman said to me in your matching I have not any license. Please help me I am every day up and down by bus because I have not license. Recepit no. Op-35953 application no. 1103

Rushikesh B Patil

Dear sir/Madam

this is rushikesh patil. I have applied for a permanent two wheeler driving license on march 17 2012 at rto office alandi road fule nagar. Again I have cleared the driving test and submitted the necessary documents along with my original learning license no. LL/228648/11.But still I havent received the permanent license at my mailing address despite more than 24 days. Receipt no. Is 5281030 and DL ak 6199795. Plz guide me. Thank you.

Dayal Singh Koli

Dear sir/Madam

this is dayal singh koli. I have applied for a permanent two weeler and four weeler driving license on 7.7 2012 at rto office sheikh sarai.New delhi again I have cleared the driving test and submitted the necessary documents along with my original learning license no.DL-03/LL/57054/11-12but still I havent received the permanent license at my mailing address despite more than one month. Receipt no. Sg-22729 plz guide me. Thank you.

Mohit Kumar

My receipt no.Hg-8259 dated17.09.2012 DL no.DL-03/LL/2015/12-13 not received.

Monit kumar

Mohit Kumar

My receipt no.Hg-8259 dated17.09.2012 DL no.DL-03/LL/20157/12-13 not received.

Monit kumar