Shreyas Raut on 05 April 2012

Regarding appointment letter

Dear sir I have recieved a message on 05th april 2012 11.20am. From wipro company, message was as below- regarding your appointment letter.Your letter attached with link.Kindly download your letter by link-www.Ifile.It/Kfi018m,or email ID @gmail.Com bt I was unable to get it can you send me this on my email ID- @ymail.Com comments shreyas raut 06th april 2012

Praveen

Regarding interview letter

Shivesh

Sir I shivesh a mba guy

on 22nd of jan 2013 I got a message thatyour resume has been selected.Your letter already attached with link.Kindly download your letter by link --www.Ge.Tt/97shx6w/V/0

please sir send this on my email address because I am not able how to download this thanku

Lakshman Chandra Kuila

Dear sir I have recieve these message 22nd january 2013.Regarding your appointment. Your letter attach with link. Kindly download your letter by link - ge.Tt/62swx6w/V/0

I have request to please sent me letter to my emai ID

- kuilalaks@gmail.Com thank u

Tejashree Shinde

Dear sir i have receive your msg 29th jan 13 thi is to inform you that your resume has been selec ted for 1st batch in 2013 download your letter by link ge.tt/5EZggiW/v/0

i have request to you please sent me letter on my email id -teju2719@rediffmail.com

thanks

Anand Patil

Dear Sir:

I Have received the MSg Your resume has been selected. Your letter already attached with following link.

send me the letter on aapatil2013@gmail.com

Archana Muplam

sir

send me the letter on mar.archanareddy@gmail.com