Vishal Vishwakarma on 30 April 2011

Mobile number portability from vodafone to airtel

Hi, I am using vodafone connection. I have two numbers 8162 and 976. From last 3 months they are harassing me. They are making false commitments. Their internet and network is not up to date. I am facing many problems because vodafone have leaked my number to several other selling departments and I am getting several calls and sms every hour. I tried mobile number portability to connect with airtel. I submitted every document to airtel but vodafone is not allowing my number to get convert in airtel. This is the right of every citizen that they can opt any provider by keeping the same number. This is the government law but vodafone is not following this. I have tried calling their customer care but they drop the call after seeing my name and number. I want to switch to airtel.There are no dues left for vodafone. My second number was postpaid and later on I converted it in prepaid. Vodafone have not refunded my amount of rs. 500 also. Would request you to please look in this issue and help me keeping my same number and switching to airtel network. Thanks vishal vishwakarma

Ritu Mathur

I want to get my number converted to airtel from vodafone as I am not at all satisfied with their services since last few months.

And vodafone network is just pathetic.

Please help me and suggest me the right way to do it...

thanks & regards

ritu mathur

Suprakash

I am also frustrated from vodafonoe number any one can help me how convert vodafone to other networks

Ipsita

I want to portable my vodafone number converted to airtel from vodafone as I am not at all satisfied with their services since last few months.I am getting unnecessary unwanted internet bill whether the usage is not there.They are telling madam you are using a samsung android mobile thats why the bill might came as my connection is postpaid I am getting 200/300 in everymonth bill and finally in the month of sep'2012 I got 660 rupees extra without usage.I ran several times to their custore outlet but they misguide me..again after 1 month when I went there to convert my number to prepaid they misbehave me..those guys dont know manner..this outlet was at kh road near to shanti nagar double road bangalore IM the mean while they didn't accept my documents to convert to prepaid by saying we are only listening query not accepting any document..they told me is you want to change you have to run to kormangala/Btm layout/Indiranagar out let after my 5th visit..they are harassing customers...this service is worst..I went to indiranagar one of guy from their executive he responded me and also have taken the request to convert to prepaid after request...lets see how they are responding next... I have no dues with vodafone postpaid..I recomend not to take this vodafone servoce at all..the service is worth network is not good and there are some idiot guys as executive in the kh road office vodafone outlet who misguides their customer for them I have charged for late payment...

Chakradhar Reddy

Hey

I am using vodafone in up. I am a student studying at shiv nadar university near dadri distrct . Here as I go to my academic block it will be charged for roaming and on the way to hostel it will be normal and signal will be good and wen I come to hostel there wont be any signal and I cant access my data on my phone it is very much interrupted .I am vexed up with dis signal and these data usage I cant even get 2g network overhere so I want to get my network to be changed to airtel keeping the number same..... so please guide me in changing my network.............plsssssssssssss......

Geetanjali Chavan

I want to convert my airtei no to vodafone as my mdn no is 7387514434 and using from last 1 1/2 yr & not happy with airtel services so pls help me in changing my mdn portability

Ali Zafar

Vodafone is a big fraud company and they have hired all street donkeys.. there network is worst of all the networks and there internet is useless...while using vodafone internet I feel like as if I am in 1999 not in 2013..