Anuradha Amancherla on 20 March 2012

Fee not refunded by Iipm inspite of not taking admission

My name is anuradha amancherla. I got selected in iipm (hyderabad)for mba program in the year 012. After this I was asked to deposit rs. ,000 as the retention fees so as to book my seat through credit card online. But I was not interested in taking admission in iipm because of medical problem.So I try to speak to iipm, but they are not lifting my call. But till date I have not received the money back. Following are my details :- name:- anuradha amancherla category:- general selected through:- merit list kindly help me in getting my money back please...

Mickeysilvanus

Dear anuradha even I have deposited the fee of rs 26000 and they are not responding now I M going to file a case against iipm please provide ur details so that we can pursue the issue together thanks

Sachin Bhardwaj

Hey we will fight against them. Please mail me your details about your payment in iipm.Also mail me an application written to iipm regarding refund . Mail me to sachinbhardwaj1967@gmail.Com . Dont worry I will fight.

Rajeev

Same is the case here..

let us join together & file a case

Shekhar Das

I also want to refund my money from iipm hydbad so contact me on this no. 07207389456