Srishti Sharma on 11 March 2012

Money not refunded inspite of not taking admission in IIPM

My name is srishti sharma. I got selected in iipm (new delhi)for mba program in the year 010. After this I was asked to deposit rs. ,000 as the retention fees so as to book my seat through a demand draft. But I was not interested in taking admission in iipm because I got admission in another good college so I emailed the director of iipm to return my money back and had mailed him several times about this as a reminder. But till date I have not received the money back. The mail which I had sent to the director goes like this:- to, the director, iipm, new delhi. Subject :- request for cancellation of admission & refund of the retention fee. I wish to cancel my admission from the 2 year full time mba gota programme offered by your institute. I had applied for mba (gota) program for the batch of 012. I was selected & subsequently paid the retention fees, rs. ,000 on 1-dec-2009 by bank draft no. 2002 dated 22-ded-2009 drawn on bank of baroda . But now I M not interested in taking admission at iipm due to personal reasons.. kindly refund back me my money as per aicte n ugc norms as soon as possible. Following are my details :- name:- srishti sharma category:- general selected through:- merit list reference no:- 2010-12/Ss/Iipm/Lck-2/La 023. Enclosures:- CD, prospectus, admit card... thanking you, your’s faithfully, srishti sharma. Kindly help me in getting my money back please...

Innocent Girl

I also deposit rs.40 100/- In may 2012 at mumbai by hand I have all the paper with me please help me

Vijay

Dear friends.. if u can send me all ur scan copy of ur fees along wd all details so that I can submit a complain.. more details I wil send in ur mail ID

Pritam

Send it fast

Jinesh Vegad

hey friends i have paid 1 lac rs in iipm for the course pg(c) for the year june-2013 onward due to some family circumstances i want to cancel my admission i have spoken with many employee of iipm but they all are saying that you will not get any refund of fees . so friends suggest me now what can i do?

Avdhesh Chauhan

even i have paid rs 25 000 as retention fees last year in august and the teacher named lovleen walia was looking my matter.......and when i mailed her that i want to cancel my admission she blocked me ...........and the teacher in new delhi branch dont even take my written application.........please help ...

Ujjwal Agarwal

Hello All

You can contact us on 9569465765 for filing a case against IIPM Management. You can also visit http://www.myadvo.in for more info. We are forming a group of students to collectively file a case so that it could be winded up in short time.

Ujjwal Agarwal