Ayush on 08 March 2012

Bses not collecting the documents for change of name on bill

I have given request for change of name from sachin sharma to ayush aggarwal on my electricity bill (crn no. 502, ca no. 831) on telephone no.39999808 on 19 january,2012 request no. 271. They told me that the executive will come to my residence for receiving the documents regarding change of name but I am sorry to inform you, even after having a personal meeting with business manager at bses customer care center at dilshad garden g.T road shahdara,no action has been taken till that date. No person has come to my residence for receiving the required papers. Even before that meeting, I called 4 times to customer care no.(Dated-14 feb,26 feb,29 feb,2 march), your customer care executive saying that we were not at home for presenting the documents but as my mother is not well and she is available at home every time . So there is no possibility of absence of anybody at home. Either I can say that person is simply lying. Even he didn’t call me till now. You are requested to take an immediate action regarding my problem as a customer we need your help to solve our issue as early as possible. I am waiting for your response. Regards ayush aggarwal @gmail.Com 3238

Satish Chand Sharma

I have given request for change of name from sanjay mandal to satish chand sharma on my electricity bill. They told me that the executive will come to my residence for receiving the documents regarding change of name but I am sorry to inform you even after having a personal meeting with business manager at bses customer care center at a-119/118 gali no.3 mukund vihar karawal nagar delhi-110094 the field excutive collect my property registry papers photocopy has been taken till that date.

19.12.2012 but my electricity bill has been not name changed in bill .I see the bill then I have call to customer care bses yamuna power ltd.But not response my question. After 2 month I have call in customer care but they have no response my question name change sanjay mandal to satish chand sharma I am not satisfied for this service.Requested to take an immediate action regarding my problem as a customer we need your help to solve our issue as early as possible. I am waiting for your response.

Thanks & regards