Nikunj B. Patel on 05 March 2012

Naaptol.Com cheat

I got sms from www.Naaptol.Com which goes like this.. congrats! you have won 27 pcs of exotic 1 gram gold heavy jewellery + warranty just for u @ rs. 1999 worth rs 999. Cal naaptol 000. (Td-582892 2012 , 01:23:38pm) I registered the product and I was told that if I don't satisfy from the product, I have to complain within 24 hours and I'LL get refund. Then their sms came like this . . Dear, nikunj, your order 1652 is ready for dispatch. Please keep rs. 2198 ready. Naaptol care 6148 (LM-naptol , 03-03-2012 , 10:40:13am) on the date of delivery their message came like this.. dear nikunj, your order no. 1652 has been shipped via aramex, awb no 604. Aramex helpline 300. (LM-naptol , 05/05/2012 , 11:04:08 am) I got that product in the noon of 012. Problem with the product. 1) it is not gold plated jewellery but a dummy jewellery. 2) it doesn't cost 0000 or 2000 rs at all.. 3) it contains only 22 pieces ( 5 chains , 5 pedals , 5*2=10 ear rings , 2 hand kada) and not 27 pieces. When I called customer call center of naaptol.Com they refused to refund money back. I request grahakseva to help me to get my money back.... I have enough evidences to prove that it was fraud as mentioned above... seeking for your help.. nikunj patel 077, @gmail.Com

Dear mr.Patel

we are sorry to note that the item that you have purchased through the order no-3551652.

As per our telephonic conversation you said that you have received damage/Defective product.This is a very rare and unfortunate case and we apologize for the same.

We request you to kindly send the item back to our warehouse within 7 working days mentioning the order number on the packet.

* Items are to be returned with all accessories and original packaging.

* Careful attention is to be given with the packing of the product to avoid damage during transit.

Kindly do note- the above two points are to be strictly adhered to so that we may process with a refund.

We would request you visit your nearest blue dart office and send the whole product to the below mentioned address:

js associates.

2 mangesh industrial estate

subhash nagar

mulund link road.

Nahur west - 400 078.

Land mark behind designo furniture showroom

also provide the centralized a/C # 113260. Mode: dp to the logistics. You will not have to pay any courier charges for the same and if asked for the value of the order at the counter kindly mention a value below rs 1000 (as the order is defective does not hold any commercial value).

On the back cover of packing request you to add your name and complete address along with naaptol order no [3551652] and your mobile/ Landline no for easy identification and further processing.

Please put the copy of print label/ Invoice/Delivery challan received by you (copy) inside the box along with a note stating the details of defect.

Kindly write back to us at feedback@naaptol.Com or call us at 09223516148 & help us with the awb# & cheque favoring name.

It would take 4 to 5 days for the product to reach us & post that we would send you the refund cheque in 12 to 15 working days.

Request your patience in the interim.

Nikunj Patel

After seeing this complaint napptol did call to me and told that they will refund me my money.. seeking for their genuine help...

thank you.

Nishat

I complaint again I was book one mobile this date 15 feb- 2012 rs 1448.00 my complain no 400007152 but u will not bring yet what happen if u sent me ples cont me +91-8603257303

Dear mr.Patel

we acknowledge the receipt of your order. Would like to inform we have initiated a complete refund for the said order.

Cheque favoring : nikunj patel amount : 2198.00/-

Please be informed it takes 3 working days for us to prepare the refund cheque and the same will be couriered to you at your mailing address we expect you to receive the cheque within 7-10 working days.

Do write us back at feedback@naaptol.Com if the cheque is not delivered in 7 to 10 working days or call us at 09223516148 for further assistance.

Request your patience in the interim.

Dear mr.Patel

we have given complete refund against your order # 3551652. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The amount has been credited to your bank account.

In addition we will further evaluate how we can prevent this problems from occurring again in the future.

It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future.

Do shop with us in future.