Bethapudi.sujith Kumar on 02 March 2012

Nokia C5-03 touch screen not working

Sir, I'hve bought nokia c5-03 in july 2011.Its touch screen in not responding.I cant take it anymore as IM not able to unlock to phone even.Its my worst nightmare of the life.Please help in this aspect.I'LL be very grateful to you.

Lawrence

I have the same problem.

What is the use of paying so much and purchasing a set which is not working.

When nokia is getting so many complaints about this particular product why nokia is not doing anything about

Parth Sanwal

God knows how much I suffer every day with this damn phone.The touch is so awful I feel like slamming the phone against a wall.Sometimes I have to restart it just to unlock the damn thing.I made the biggest mistake of my life buying a nokia phone because honestly I dont think they care anymore considering the quality of their products these days.

The sadpart is that my warranty period is over and I'M in no mood to spend any more money on this rotten phone.

Nokia sucks!

Parth Sanwal

The sad part is that my warranty period is over and I'M in no mood to spend any more money on this rotten phone.

Nokia sucks!

Soumya Ranjan Parida

I am also facing same problem from a long but today it just crossed the line suddenly the touch screen stopped working sometimes it is opening without any touch input and suddenly after the warranty period is over this thing stopped working really nokia suck...

Binod

I am also facing same problm untill now I love nokia now I hate most because of this

Chethan

Hi frnds

I've a solution... plz take ur mobile to any service centre. And the 2 screws of the touch screen will be lose. So. Tel them and correct it. Very simple solution.... bcoz this people will not respond us.