Sanjay Kumar Agarwal on 28 February 2012

Regarding home loan status from LIC housing finance

I sanjay kumar agarwal had applied for home loan in dhfl and my cheque of processing fee is debited on 08/01/2012 and on 27/02/2012 I can not get any respond from bank when I ask our status then I know that the banker demanded my company balance sheet and bank account while I am salaried in trade wings tax experts ltd our company is crisil rated iso 9001:2008 certified and I drawn salary from 19/01/2009 I submit all the relevant documents like appointment letter increment letter salary slip company ID I ask why the company balance sheet required then I got sms that our loan application no. 5173 has been decline I canot understand because more than 1.5 months have been passed and in this period I cannot get any mail or sms from the bank and to-day I get reply

N. Srinivasa Rao

Dear sir

I have applied for home loan from lichfl. I would like to know the status of my loan whether it is approved or not. Please let me know the details.

Name: n. Srinivasa rao

Venkatesan.s

Dear sir/Madam

I have applied for home loan from LIC home finance on 26/06/2012

lichfl given for sanction letter on 26.07.2012 I cannot understand

because more than 2 months have been passed in this period.Pls give me loan status

sanction letter file no-5110000640

G.v.s.mehar Kumar

Sir I have applied for housing laon in the month august 2012 through secunderabad branch swapnalok complex secunderabad till today I have not known my loand application status. My file no.7105002562 and mydate of birth is 13/01/1976

S.amirtha Muruga Pandiyan

Dear sir I have applied for home loan from LIC hfl I would like to know tha status of my loan whether it is approved or not. Please let me know tha detail name s.Amirtha muruga pandiyan tnstc conductor-rajapalayam-br 65 north st vadakarai-villace & post rajapalayam-tk virudhunagar-dt tamil nadu.