Vishal Kumar Baranwal on 11 May 2011

Correction in voter ID card

Dear sir, I have my voter ID card with me but no use to carry the same if everything mansion wrong in it, after filling the correct name and address at the time of registering for voter ID, can anyone check the same in my record and get it correct (voter ID number is dtp0197111) and my correct name is vishal kumar baranwal (date of birth /91) ,s/O baleshwar prasad ,address: h.No.-14, mohalla-tajpur, p.O.-Chauparan , p.S.-Chauparan , dist-hazaribagh , jharkhand-825406 email ID is @hotmail.Com

Fulki Ganguli

Dear sir this is to inform that I want to change the address of my voter identity card 7 my husband's name in the card has to be corrected. Pl let me know how can these be done. Details are given below. Fulki ganguli ( card no is hsv2037661)my present address is 425 parnasree prashanti appt flat no 301 kolkata 60.My husband's name is lt priyabrato ganguly.

Nandlal Singh

Sir

in my voter ID card not show my <"date of barth">.

How to add my date of barth in my voter ID card.

Renita Josna Santhmayora

In my voter ID car spelling mistakes are there how to correct that

Ramashish Prasad

Sir

in my voter ID card (hqy 4879730) my father name is rong for correction in voter ID.Card detels are given below.

Name :- ramashish prasad

father name :- late fakir chand pandit

date of birth :- 24-06-1963

card no :- hqy4879730

addres :- 19 (new-21)

laxmisagar(tola - mahtha sagar)

bhowara kotwali choak

main road (near dr. C.K. Singh.)

Madhubani anchal :- rahika

dist :-madhubani

pin :- 847212

mob no.- 9708910900

Ramashish Prasad

Sir

in my voter ID card (hqy 4879730) my father name is wrong for correction in voter ID.Card detels are given below.

Name :- ramashish prasad

father name :- late fakir chand pandit

date of birth :- 24-06-1963

card no :- hqy4879730

addres :- 19 (new-21)

laxmisagar(tola - mahtha sagar)

bhowara kotwali choak

main road (near dr. C.K. Singh.)

Madhubani anchal :- rahika

dist :-madhubani

pin :- 847212

mob no.- 9708910900

Sunita Dutta

I have my voter ID card with me but no use to carry the same if everything mansion wrong in it after filling the correct name and address at the time of registering for voter ID can anyone check the same in my record and get it correct (voter ID number is nok1621036) and my correct name is dutta sunita amresh (date of birth 28/11/1989) D/O amresh dutta address:- 6-68 gujarat housing board opp.Digvijay cement factory ranip ahmedabad-382470. Tal-ahmedabad dist-ahmedabad.