Mahesh on 20 February 2012

Idea cellular 3g datacard sim not working

Hi, I bought an idea datacard sim on ~26-01-2012. 4-5 days back it stopped working. Over the 3g connection I was able to send the data but not able to receive any data at all. At start I had 2gb in my account, now it's left at ~600mb(which in conclusion means that there is no problem in mobile, or 2 3g supported smartphones I tried on or 2 more data-card I tested with as suggested by the customer care representatives). My friend had also brought sim unknowingly about my problem, and the same issue has comeup with him too. It seems that some details or info against my sim have been messed up in idea(something like that had happened with me ~2 years ago with mtnl). Both sim cards were brought from shivam pco, hyderabad gate, varanasi, u.P sim card no.'s 7309528702(mine) 1944

Mahesh Gondi

Thnks for the info :)

well it was unjust of to block without any prior notifications . Will never buy an idea sim again in my life .

Ideacellular

Dear sir

we wish to inform you that your complaint for netsetter related issue has already been resolved. Thus we request you to check the same.

ideacellular

Priyadarshini Rashmi Rekha Panda

I bought idea newsetter data card on 19th & it started working from 21st april 2012.On 23rd stating that as per credit norms your account will be barred in 24 hrs. I dont what is credit norms & I paid the full amount the what is as per credit norms. Please resolve it otherwise I want my money back along with compensation . I called idea customer care but no proper response . I keep calling everyday but they also dont know the reason . Such a pathetic service . I have already forwarded the issue to my advocate for legal notice & would like to go to consumer court if my issue has not been resolved .

Data card number 9743972821 .

Contact number - 9632440698.

Manikandan

My 3g data card sim is not working. I haven't used it for 3 months. I want to recharge and use. No 9964482294

Manikandan

I went to retailers to recharge but it fails. Customer care person say I havent used for 3 months. And now he cant do anything. Asking me to contact idea store. What kind of services do customer care provide!

Krishna

Hi

I've the same problem. I'M from bangalore. I've an idea sim card. I recharged for rc98 I got 4 gb data free for 30 days. When I use the sim in the nokia phone and if I connect it will get connected without any problem. If I put the same sim card in the data card (3g gsm data card-it works with all gsm sim cards) it will not get connected. So to check my data card I've bought vodaphone sim aircel sim bsnl sim and airtel sim. All the sims are getting connected through my 3g usb dongle. Why the hell is this idea is not getting connected? I've recharged both 2g data and 3g data but not getting connected in modem.

Please help me. If any body had the same problem and if it has been fixed please let me know. Valuable feedback will be appreciated.