Babuly Mohanty on 10 May 2011

Umamani homes creation cheating

Umamani home creation pvt ltd (complaint) babuly on nov 14, 2010 5.19 not doing registration of lands sir, the umamani home creation pvt ltd is a cheating company. I have booked plots at plotted scheme named as chikun garden at bhubaneswar in may 2009 which was not registered & given posession till date. The officials of umamani . Including MD sri naik & his wife director are not responding my calls... umamani home creation pvt.Ltd,bbsr (complaint) r.Panda send email on nov 11, 2009 .206 try to cheat us from two years I have boked a plot just before two years.Every time I came to the office ,every employee of this company told me that the devlopment work will start within two to three months repeatatlly.Finally,I came to know that there is no such plot in prava paradise in name of narayan chandra nayak... umamani home creation (complaint) a mishra send email on aug 23, 2009 .194 doing fraud land business I booked a plot with due agreement by paying 2 lacs, but they DID not give me the land even after 1.5 yrs. When I call them they do not pick up the phone and always said that the land will be ready for possession within 2 months.They sold the same plot to others without informing me. This ... umamani home creation (comment) a mishra send email on aug 23, 2009 .194 doing fraud land business complaint umamani home creation (p) ltd. Plot no- 687, ekamra villa, jaydev vihar, near ankur public school, bbsr, ph-0674-3266074 http:/Www. Umamanihomes. Com... subham estcon pvt. Ltd. Bhubaneshwar (comment) rabindra send email on sep 23, 2009 .188 fraud company you deal with "umamani home creation p ltd". I am on discussion with them for taking a property. Would like to know your input about the company. Please help if you know or heard anything bad about this company. After all we will get information from each other to protect ourself... umamani home creation (comment) tusar jena send email on oct 6, 2009 .218 doing fraud land business umamani home creation is not a froud company as I know it from last 1year. I got my plot registered recently. Before 2 months I M little bit worry but now I M very much satisfied with there MD. He is a very nice and decent person. So the company is not bad. U can trust them no problem... subham estcon pvt. Ltd. Bhubaneshwar (comment) udit nath send email on feb 2, 2010 .208 fraud company I also in discussion with "umamani home creation p ltd" for chikun garden. Pls. Suggest... subham estcon pvt. Ltd. Bhubaneshwar (comment) bubu on jul 9, 2010 .130 fraud company "chikun garden" from umamani home creations. Anyone with comments about builder, plot are most welcome. Thanks in advance. Dk... umamani home creation (comment) bubu on jul 12, 2010 .130 doing fraud land business "chikun garden" from umamani home creations. Anyone with comments about builder, plot are most welcome. Thanks in advance. Dk... subham estcon pvt. Ltd. Bhubaneshwar (comment) cha5050 on sep 14, 2010 4.95 fraud company 1) some ppl wrote about umamani home creation. Another fraud company. I have visited their site chikun garden. They wil show a road and will say that land around these roads belong to them. But clearly ppl there have marked. This land is not for sale. When we asked the builder they say it is a family issue and they will remove the board... umamani home creation (comment) a.Dhal on nov 9, 2010 .190 doing fraud land business writing this employee of umamani home creation pvt. Ltd and I found the company to be legally correct and has maintained its integrity over the years. It is actually disheartening to see the above posts which have been created over sheer jealousy of umamani's success in the real estate sector... umamani home creation pvt.Ltd,bbsr (comment) a.Dhal on nov 10, 2010 8.85 try to cheat us from two years this as a employee of umamani home creation pvt. Ltd and I found the company to be legally correct and has maintained its integrity over the years. It is actually disheartening to see the above posts which have been created over sheer jealousy of umamani's success in the real estate sector... umamani home creation (comment) manas12 on apr 18, 2011 .224 doing fraud land business chikun garden - umamani home creation pvt ltd. I too agree with the above. I booked 9000 sqft in oct 2008 with paying 3. 5 lakhs and till yet not got the registration. While trying to get the refund, they are saying not to pay the interest of the same. Manas...

Rakesh

Dear all

please try to present on this saturday ie. On 21st july near umamani home creation jaydev vihar ofice so that you can take some action.

Maginhapanda

Ma ginha s k panda maipa biare sabala pureikiri ghantile kana haba? bastard panda jemiti mitha katha kahikiri thakichhi taku poka pangu heijib........

bhimane mo tafaru ma ginha panda ku janei daba...ta paribara ku mu dhwansa kari debi.................

Jajati

Samaste misi 21 tarikhare chikun biare genhi genhi rasa purei diantu. Ta pare s k panda akhire chhuri purei akhi duitare kana karei diantu. Narayana nayak ra banda kati s k panda patire jabara dasti purei diantu panda maipa khabara suni asile taku madhya samaste genhi genhi ta biaru rakta bahara kari diantu. Bhagaban apanamanankara mangala karantu.

Raj

Hi all

I have been cheated and they have taken away 2 lakh rupees after promising a plot and making me run for 4 years. I am going to register a case against them. Please let me know who else have registered a case against them. I will launching in nayapally police station.

P.das

Hello all.I had also bought 1 plot in chikun garden from umamani but same result.They weren't refund my money and not given my plot.I have also collected some information about the company position.Please tell me procedure for return my hard money.Please help me.My e-mail ID is (dasp7843@gmail.Com).

Brundaban Nahak

Mr.Narayan chandra is fraud builder who is taking money who is neither retuning money nor giving land. He and his wife is not going office now a days and office staff is not responding our complains. So strong action should be taken against this builder.If he is not able to give land to customer then he should return money with interest.