Kousik Chakrabortty on 11 February 2012

Hero honda prize message

I received a message saying that I have won 750000gbp&hero honda bike in honda rafle draw in uk.And claiming to contact @live.Com.If it is wrong please take an action.

Aung Kyaw Kyaw

I have got a msg in my mobile number +60129703005 which show L got 850000gbp and one honda car as a prize.So contect me my address(komyosacar@gmail.Com)and tell what to do to get prize.

Omjyoti

I received a message saying that I have won 750000gbp&hero honda bike in in 2013 honda int'L mobile award held in uk . Claiming to contact hondaprizeclaimuk@live.Com.If it is wrong please take an action.

Aung Kyaw Kyaw

I'D really won the prize?if not somebody joke me?if it is really what to do to get the prize.Pls reply me

Dhanik Tandel

Dear sir

today I had got a messege "congrats ur mob. Num has won {500 000gbp} & 1 honda bike f4 in 2013 honda mobile award held in uk

to claim send ur name add city phone age sex via [honda_uk@live.In]

please sir do something take an any action becoz M won a honda bike.

Name : dhanik tandel

p.S : valsad

ta : valsad

p.O : atul

pin : 396020

village : chanvai (wadi-falia)

Chaitanya G

i got message that i wan the lottery in 2013 honda int'l mobile award held in uk .....

name :g .chaitanya