S Satish on 08 February 2012

Sri Venkateswara University delay in result of LLB

Hi I am student of dr ambedkar law college, tirupati affiliated to s. V university, tirupati. In jan 2011 I had written my 6th sem exams, results published by month of june within 45 days I have applied for the revaluation which I have failed. But till now feb 2012 the revaluation results are not published. Again in jan 2012 6th sem exam fee has to be paid, but revaluation results not issued by the university I have paid the exam fee also. For feb 13th examinations are going to start, regarding this matter when college reported to controller of examinations he replied that revaluation is different and the examination is different. If both are different then what is the fun of applying the revaluation unnecessary wasting my money. Again in another incident, I have written my 10th & 8th sem examination in july 2011 10th sem results announced by dec 2011 till now 8th sem results are not announced due to this reason so many students have wasted their career by 1 year who completed their course period pls do the needful

Venkatraman Ramakrishnan Vishnu

I have completed 6th semester llb exam and awaiting for results. In fact I am yet to get the results for semester 5 results. On behalf of 6th semester students I request the present vice-chancellor prof. W.Rajendra to take the necessary action and make sure that the future does not suffer. There should be a time frame for publishing results.

N.v Suresh Kumar

I have completed 6th sem llb like all of you I am also waiting for the results. Till the 3rd sem we get our results on time before the next sem exams.From the 4th sem the svu takes its time like anything. Why the svu is not fixing the time frame. The esteemed university should not allow itself to commented like this by his student and others.It should take the needed steps to resolve the problem. We hope the final 6th sem result will be publish in proper time which helps the final year student to enroll in bar council on time. All the best for our results.

Kumaraguru

Sv university please isue result

Babu

Srinivasan venkatraman

ur living in chennai why ur getting worried about the result

R.srinivasan

Hi mr. Babu we need to study for 3 rd semester without any issues if final stage our results comes we cannt study for the both semester even we are very eager to see our results.

Please advice why this much delay from sv university????

any specific reason?