Malik Mohammad Salim on 10 May 2011

Fraud gift voucher by Country Club India

I received a call from countryclub (gurgaon ) that your name have been shortlisted for a free gift voucher for 7 nights accomodation stay with any of their and affiliated resorts.They called me at least 20 times and compell me to visit sahara mall gurgaon to collect the voucher. On 011, I went there and collected the voucher with my name after almost 2 hours presentation of concept of countryclub membership benefits. They informed me that you will have to pay nominal administration fee from 4000 to 7000 depending on the location of the property. Since then I M trying to reedeem that voucher but I get the reply that enter correct voucher number/Voucher already used. Kindly take appropriate action against them and stop that fraud.

Vijay Shinde

@Deepak: reviewed with friends & they are insisting to go & use CV property & its worth for money. I have already made the payment & got the confirmtion letter from CCIL.

Sumeet

Thanx to all for share your bad experiences........

I survive....

Deepak Barua

@ Mr shinde are you sure that you got the confirmation for your dates? and have they asked you for any other charges? I read in some forum that they make you pay for the utility charges and other things which is twice the price. If you have any pleasant experience do let me know.

Amit Gupta

I have also been the victim of same problem.Country club people from metropolitan mall saket delhi called me 10-15 times that my name has been selected in a draw and I have won a voucher for 6n/7d so please come to take it.At first I avoided them but after so many calls I went with my wife on sunday 6th october 2012 and after a 1 hour long presentation by mr.Daksh mr.Narender and mr. Amit sharma they asked me to pay rs 2 lacs as membership fee and also pay rs. 7500 as annual charges to be there member. I was taken aback as I was not ready I refused to take the membership and asked for the voucher . But they said it will be issued from hyderabad branch so it will be mailed at my e-mail ID .But till now I have not received any voucher.

Such people should really be punished for fooling people and wasting our time.Strict action is required so that such things do not happen again to someone else.

Manish

Hi

I got a call from eagle wings vacation jp nagar bangalore they said I've visited some listed shopping malls & based on the purchase made I've been shorlisted for a lucky draw. They called me a day prior and said itz a verification call and 20 winners will be picked. The next day they called saying u are a winner of worth rs 25000 and your name was announced in 24x7 news channel and asked me to collect the gift from j.P nagar.

I further checked on the details but they said its a direct surprise gift and no coupons promo or memberships involved just have to attend a 45 min of entertainment program and walkaway with the gift and also asked me to come along with family.

But when I went in person things were different. There were around 10-15 families waiting they asked to fill a gift claim form and later took inside a room and a rep started saying abt the package membership after 40 mins they gave the price details of 90k 1.5l 2.5l for membership for 5yrs 15yrs 20yrs.

Also they are forcing to take up a decision on the spot as it is a discounted offer and shud be done within the same day same time.

When refused they made faces and gave a gift pack which contained 6 glass bowls should be worth rs50

please be aware

Sumit Roy

They are realy cheaters...

in first occasion I didnt went

in 2nd occasion they started abusing