Analjyoti Borah on 29 January 2012

Tata photon plus very very slow speed

I took a tata photon connection in 009. The download speed was somwhere between 1 to 5 kbps. Because of slow speed I thought of purchasing a tata photon plus. Now I M getting a a download speed of 10 to 20 kbps when the speed is fast. I feel like tata is cheating on us (customers). Now I have decided to switch to reliance net connect and just hope they will provide me a better service.

Tata Docomo

Dear mr. Analjyoti borah

greetings from tata docomo!

we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your tata photon plus connection details e-mail ID or your alternate contact number which will assist us in doing the needful.

For any further assistance please mail us at customer.Care@tatatel.Co.In or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Thanks and regards

customer care

tata docomo.

Tariq Ahmad Bhat

Why you think about reliance you are using photon+ and I know they have promised you of upto 3.1 mbps and you are paying for that. You have to prove that tata is cheating customers I also suffer and we have to fight against these cheaters till there prompt services

Tata Docomo

Dear mr. Bhat

greetings from tata docomo!

we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your tata connection details e-mail ID or your alternate contact number which will assist us in doing the needful.

Thanks and regards