Nirender Prakash Singh on 28 January 2012

How to check remaining balance of internet usage in idea 3g netsetter?

I am using idea 3g pre-paid netsetter broadband connection. I use to recharge whenever required. The problem is that I am unable to find either the number of customer care of idea or the code for checking the balance usage. I am complaining about it here just because I think that the company having such a repo should be concerned about the information (or rather lack of information) they put on their website. They should mention how to get support and where to get support in case one needs. I hope somebody hears my voice and clarify their stand...!

Srikanth Reddy

IM using idea netsetter. This netsetter is very fast. I wote 5 stars to this netsetter. Idea can get more speed than airtel reliance vodafone

Gandi Vinay Kumar

Dear sir/Madam

I have to know how to check the data usage in mb...and remaining main balance

please tell me the procedure as soon as possible

Swathi Reddy

Hello sir/Mam. This is swathi.

Please tell me how to find out the remaining data usage in idea 3g netsetter.

C Jacob

the customer care in idea net setter is very poor.for example there is no online method to find out usage. even though in the dialer there is a provision to go online and check usage my experience till a few months back was seeing a notification that the site was under maintenance. now there is no such site. if we recharge it within the validity period before exhausting the full data volume the remaining balance in the original recharge is forfeited.on the other hand if we use the entire volume it is not possible to access net for online recharge.idea should devise some way to protect the interests of the customer. the only way as far as i know to know the usage position is to pull out the sim card from the dongle put it in a mobile phone and dial *125#.