Abid Ansari on 20 January 2012

User ID and password for Bank of Baroda internet banking

Dear sir/Madam I had applied for internet banking user ID and password bank's branch before 4 months. But it is not provided to me till now by branch.

Tilak2k4@gmail.com

So once ur ID is activated by the cust care executv u VL get a confrmtion msg to ur mobile..after that u can login vth ur ID n pswrd n u wil get directed to a page to enroll ur personal details n u shud change ur default password n transaction pswrd..

Moinuddin

After applying for net banking I not get the any response from bank of baroda (ambernath) branch mobile no.9860771518

Akshay

Sir I have taken my passward 2 times from bank ob baroda but still it is showing an error just like previous one what to do now

Abdul Salam

Net banking apply

Rishabh Sahu

I have also applied for net banking. But bank has given me only the net banking password and transaction pwd but didnt give e my userid. I had gone again to my bank branch. They told that called to custoer care. But in ur bob site their is clearly mentioned u VIL get ur userid by post but I have didnt get any thing from ur side. This is 2 months old problem. And I havn't get any userid. So plz give me tha best way to get my ID and password again. Ihav e my old password but not ID. And my account is in north india and now I M in south india. So plz tell what shud I do.

Thanks & regards

rishabh sahu

Sheikh

Sir maine net banking k liye apply kiya or mujhe login ID and password V de diya gaya. Bank gayi to bank ne kaha k mera account activate ho chuka hai. But jb maine apna net banking try kiya or apna login ID diya toh uske baad invalid login ID or password dikhane laga. Mere sath hi mere ek frnd k saath b yahi ho raha h.

Sir now how can I use net banking of bob and how can I use it? plz give me answer.