Subrata Sarkar on 17 January 2012

Airtel harassment for unpaid bill without sending the invoice

I have got a airtel braodband connection( telephone no. 03340628159)in 2nd week of june'11 and after completing one month I was waiting for the invoice. Unfortunately it never came. Then I called airtel service engineer/Sales personnel who came to my residence during put my application/Connection. He advised to call your help desk number. After trying few times I never reached to proper destination. Then he advised to write mail to customer care. I DID that but no reply. After few days I got a call from airtel office ( I think that is from delhi) that my amount is due and have to pay it quickly. I asked for an invoice by courier ( I prefer and put my choice during application and confirmation call too) and by email also. They told me they are going to send it right now by mail and courier will come within 3-4 days. Unfortunately nothing has reached to me. Then I wrote to nodal office kolkata but no positive reply. Since then I receive calls oftenly and they are thereatening me for taking legal action against me. My only question is , without an invoice and only informing an amount over phone how can I pay a bill ??????

Yogesh Kumar

Harassment for paid bills

Some roop singh from okhla office is calling on no. 09336985230 and some more numbers and is threatening to my father mother and relatives and using bad abusive word breaking the code of conduct to talk with ladies and children. His mobile no.Is 08800307797 . I will lodge police complain if air tel does not take any action against that employee from okhla office...