Apurva Vadera on 16 January 2012

Reliance Bigadda cheating

Below are my order details: merchant site url : http:/Www.Bigadda.Com order number: 4271 order received: nov 2011 total amount : inr (indian rupees) 0.00 hdfc net banking account holder:apurva vadera billing address : (as entered by the customer) 1001 a orbit towers garodia nagar ghatkopar east customer's phone number : 6939 customer's e-mail ID : @gmail.Com customer's ip address : 6.61 after this date of 22nd nov , I ctried calling them on 29th nov, all the numbers on their websites are "unobtainable". So I tried launching a cpmlain of fraudulaent transaction with CC avenue : their payment gateway . Those people say that your transaction is successful and we dont know about the order & asked me to put up a mail at @bigadda.Biz so I mailed them accordingly . No reply till date, so after that I thought lets call reliance entertainment (owner of bigadda.Com) there a guys picks up and say "big adda bandh hogaya aur aapka rupiya apko cheque se ghar pe MIL jayega !!!" no cheque infact no communication from their side is been initiated. And more surprising is after all of this still "www.Bigadda.Com" is live with the product displays & even ccavenue payment gateway is on. So my urge please dont buy any products from www.Bigadda.Com - a fraud company. And also from any website where there is CC-avenue so called the best payment gateway in india.