Khaleelurrehman on 11 January 2012

Passport appointment for psk hyderabad

I have submitted my eform on passportindia.Gov.In on 29th december 2011 for renewal of my passport. Daily I am trying to get appointment for hyderabad psk it is saying that "currently no appointment slots are available for the selected psk. Please try scheduling an appointment from ". Most of the times site does not open at all after 6:00pm. I have taken all screenshots. I called the call center so many times they are also saying try next day. At psk one agent caught me and asked for money and told that he will book appointment for me. If I try on my own it is hardly possible to get it. They have some settings with inside people to get appointment. They have to give some money inside and remaining they will keep with them. It is very urgent and important for me. When I read news about psk I was very happy that we are going to get passport now within 3 days(source: http:/Passportindia.Gov.In/Apponlineproject/Online/Whathaschanged). But this is the situation what to do...please help please help...also somebody stolen my new samsung s5360 handset while going to psk with imei no 277.

Srinivas

Hi

same stupid problem...

every time its showing the same thing "currently no slots available" I am trying from past 20 days at 3 locations simultaneously ameerpet begumpet & tolichowki getting same reply.. dont know what to do now finally I have to approach some broker it seems...

srinivas.

Jonathan

All my friends listen ....any slot opens at 4 or 5..it remains only for 15secs at start (for example 4:00:00 - 4:00:15) thats it...it depend on which region with its time of slot opening

Sreenivas

Hello all

we are struggling to get an appointment and been trying for past 1 week. Today when we tried we got slots unavailable by 3.55 pm itself. How can that happen? how can slots gets filled up for the day before 4pm.

Friends please help me get an appointment.

Jonathan

Hi sreenivas sorry for late reply..I hope u got the appointment..if not I will try an appointment for you...try to login in the morning..if not change the place(internet cafe or home)..

Sireesh

Hi...from the customer care I came to know thar for tatkal passport renewal no need for appointment directly we can walkin at hyd psk...is this true?

Faisal Imam