Vinod Kumar Pande on 07 January 2012

Dom surcharge tips deduction from SBI

I paid to M/S hotelcomfert suorabh inn haldwni ditt nainital and M/S teja singh petrol pump on 6/12/11 and 7/12/11.Domsand /11. Surcharge/Tips got deducted from my account on 9/12/11and 10/12/11.@Rs 25/- And rs1000/-.I cant understand the term dom surcharge/Tips.

Abhishek G

Hi

At last i got the clarification its not the SBI's mistake but the petrol pump's mistake where you use your SBI debit card for filling fuel. The petrol pump charges 2.8% of the fuel amount only on debit cards which is profitable to the petrol pumps due to which the do not provide you with this information. The SBI staff advised not to use SBI debit cards at petrol pump but to use cash or sbi credit card which will save you DOM charges.

Vaishnav GovindDasI

dear sir

pls advice that i havea also dr. of rs. 11.24 in my account last transaction DEBIT

DOM surchrg/tips dt.091014 100900016263 as this type of .... what is this ????????/

can i refund this amount from sbi ?????????

Pranay Charpe

Due to currency change and note problems i used my debit card to pay at fuel station twice of Rs200/- each. But I came to know that they have deducted Rs11.50/- for “DOM surcharge / tips/… etc” three times and not on the same date i used my card but on three different dates although I didn’t used my card on that day.

They did this without any SMS alert.

Shammi Jain

@Pranay Charpe Same happened with me like you in same circumstances.

Does any one has any idea what to do in this case?

Lkv Pawar

in this month after demonetization i did some online sbi debit card transaction and near about 18-20 times Rs. 4.35 was debited and I got same massages .

I inquired to my home branch officers they told me that surcharges was enabled before some days but they failed to explain for what particular charges are they

Shashikant Patel

Modi ne ye sab kiya hai paisa khichne ke liye sala desh chala nahi sakta to loot raha hai... koi bhi ab atm or netbanking ka use mat karta har ek kam me tax lagega modi bhadve ke bjese.. ty