Vinod Kumar Pande on 07 January 2012

Dom surcharge tips deduction from SBI

I paid to M/S hotelcomfert suorabh inn haldwni ditt nainital and M/S teja singh petrol pump on 6/12/11 and 7/12/11.Domsand /11. Surcharge/Tips got deducted from my account on 9/12/11and 10/12/11.@Rs 25/- And rs1000/-.I cant understand the term dom surcharge/Tips.

Hazari G J

Dom charges should be displayed on every branch.This is a hidden charges even bank employee not know.

Mrinal Sharma

I couldnt find perfect reason or explaination about these extra charges some sbi persnnel should come forward to explain the charges and the way to avoid this.

Akshay S Agarwal

Same here I paid petrol of rs. 200 and got debited rs. 10... and rs. 24 for 998 petrol... ridiculous

Sachin

Yes I agree we should know when and howmuch will be charged @ dom so that we can balance where we have to use cash or where we should use card...why give single paney if we can just save by paying cash.

This seems cheating...

someone @ bank should explain this and should informaed somewhere with all the detailed information..

why not go the consumer court ? for the same..

Sachin

I ahd written one email to sbi for the same..let's see if get any good answer....

Rajuupparpally

What this dom charge dom charges rs 25 deducted from my account on every purchase. Why the bank is eating peoples' money.. ? pls with drow your charges dom all bank are free of charge purchase any item but your bank is charge every one this is a loot so pls remove your charges

raju upparpally