Santosh Sahu on 23 December 2011

Change date of birth in voter ID

Date of birth is wrong in my wife's voter ID. Please let me know the process to correct it.

Raja

My original date of birth is 06/07/1992 but in my voter -ID card showing the year of birth is XX/XX/1993.So how to change my dob in voter-ID card? please help me and inform me where do I have to contact? please inform me through e-mail.

Rohith R

This rohith r from bangalore my actual date of birth is 12/02/1993.But my voter ID card in date of birth is XX/XX/1992. Inform me where do I have to contact? inform me through e-mail & what is procedure to change my date of birth in voter ID card. My voter ID no. Ina9278375 please do needful

Kanmani

My original date of birth is 08/05/1989 but in my voter -ID card showing the year of birth is 05/08/1989.So how to change my dob in voter-ID card? please help me and inform me where do I have to contact? please inform me through e-mail.

C.kalyani

This is kalyani from chennai. My original date of birth is 26.12.1987 but in my voter ID its showing 20.11.1987 and my mother name was mrs.C.Rajeswari but in voter ID its showing kalavathy. Please help me & where I need to report.

Prashanth Kumar S

Hello

I want to change the dob in my voter ID card .

Can you please tell me how can I change my dob by online.

Please helpout me.Please inform me through e-mail.

My voter ID card no : - uhn2223378

regards

prashanth

09845059252

bangalore

N.sundara Rao

This is n.Sundara rao. Sir pls change my D.O.B actual D.O.B is 01/06/1991 but my voter ID card in D.O.B is ??/??/1989. So pls change sir. My voter ID card no is.. uts0451682