Swati Sharma on 22 December 2011

Yebhi.Com gave incorrect tracking number information

I have purchased kurta through a website called www.Yebhi.Com. I was charged rs.314/- For the transaction. The payment was successful. I was displayed a message that order will reach to me in 2-3 business days. I also received a mail that my order has been dispatched through blue dart service with tracking no. 313. I entered the airway/Reference/Order number but the blue dart tracking service shows the number does not exists. Please find the details of the order below :- order no :- ybh933959 code: noor-nr-101133-blue size: medium unit price: 314 dispatched shipping provider:blue dart ggn normal airway bill number: 8313 order value: inr 314date: 12/17/2011 9:18:31 pm payment mode : net banking (thru CC avenue) payment status : payment successful please help me out in this matter... expecting positive response from you.

Priyanka Wadhawan

Its just that your tracking number is not updated with bluedart.Com they are a bit late in updating it I too had the same prblm but now I can track my order and I will get it by tomorrow and shipping in 2-3 days means the goods will be dispatched from their side within 2-3 days....dont worry wait or 7-8 days you will get your product

Rahul Dutta

I have also ordered two products.Havent recieved yet after confirmation of payment and waiting for 4-5 days.Whts going on??the tracking ID also seems invalid. Is this site fooling people?

Naveen Gupta

Even I got my shipment no. Which seems to be incorrect whether it is a fault of blue dart co. Or yebhi.Com?

I recmnd u nvr buy ny product frm yebhi.Com

Neha

Courier sites update awb number in 48 hours so that might be the problem else I have never faced any issue on this

Naveen Gupta

So you are lucky one coz I have my order on 22 and till now I didn't receive any intimation about that.

Swati

After 14 days received my order n best part it's in brnd new condition.