Shrikrishna on 20 December 2011

Bajaj finserv lending worst service and cheating customers

Hi, I have purchased a tv who's emi of 00/- Starts from 011. While purchasing they told give me a waste cheque which has no balane it is jus for security, and you can pay emi by online. It was a first time experience so I argeed. In the first month emi one guy called me and told your cheque got bounced and need to pay emi, that time I was out of station and he was giving mental torcher so I paid it by online with fine because I was so fedup that guy called me more that 10 tomes in day. It was going on .... evry month they were collected money by cash (next 2 emi) . One day I saw my profile they added chequ bounce charges 350 every month from the 011, now it's 1750 and I was not paying them from last 2 month (nov and dec month I DID't paid ) total fine they made is around 2700 including cheque bounce, late fees and all. I wrote them mail so many times but no proper response. But everymonth they will call me and ask for emi, but I will not pay untill I get back my valuable money. Please please resolve this, bajaj finserv lending cheating customers simply by adding cheque bounce charges etc.... thank you jai ho !!!! I feel proud to be an indian, if you resolve this query asap. I hope india is changing. It's against cheaters.

Jithin

Here is the toll free number which I have got it from one of the stores...18002005254

Lokesh

Thanks for sharing customer care number I tried to contacting customer care people but after providing all the inputs it is disconnecting with this message saying our executives are busy.

Pradeep Rajvanshi

Can I purchase mobile in bajaj emi card in raipur chhattisgarh.

Harshit Sharma

I want to buy a phone by using bajaj emi card ......... where can I buy it from in chandigarh.

Pooja K.

I have also recently availed for a loan from bajaj finance for a led tv. My first emi will be on 5th jan 2013. I just happened to find a number of complaints of cheating and bouncing cheques. I want to be safe and sure from the start. I definitely do not want to be a victim of the same. Please advice on how I should proceed with the payment of emi..

Jithin

Make sure that you maintain a balance of the emi what you need to pay before the emi date then there will be no issues u wont get phones through bajaj emi card....