Tirupati Rao Vatti on 20 December 2011

Deactivation of 16 rupees vodafone gprs pack

Respected sir, I activated vodafone gprs 16 rupees pack on 18/12/2011 through my phone balance. After that I got msg that the next auto renewal date is 011. So on 20th evening I called customer care to deactivate it, they told that that wil be automatically deactivated after 3 days validity. But on 21st morning it is auto renewed and I lost 16 rupees. They are auto renewing without permission. Previously I lost 32 rupees for the same problem and at that I DID not take seriously but this time again it happened. They are cheating customers. Please help us.

Hello snehal

please sms can bc16 to 144 to deactivate bc 16 pack. We hope this helps.

vodafone customer care maharashtra & goa (except mumbai)

Hello tarun

kindly share your contact number at http://www.vodafone.in/existingusers/hns/pages/h2h.aspx?h2hid=ibk00urjjb85ew41 so that we can address your concern soon.

vodafone customer care.

Hello tarun

we confirm that currently rs.11/- Data pack is not active on your number.

vodafone customer care uttar pradesh(east.)

Nishant Jee

Mob. No. 8390101375

vodafone is deducting my balance inspite of having data plan.Yesterday I lost rs. 7.Few days back I lost rs. 10 but didnt complained but they did it again.When I contacted customer care they told they cant help.They only tells call after 2 hrs 4 hrs...

Hello nishant

trust we were able to address your concern. Thanks for your time on the call.

vodafone customer care maharashtra & goa (except mumbai)

Balu Pulugurta

i dont know how 18 rs internet pack got activated .I have lost some Rs200 to 300 since a month

it is getting auto renewd.i have contacted the customer care but only deactivated for a week and again got renewed .kindly suggest a way to deactivate this pack as immediately as possible.