1. Home
Deepak on 14 December 2011
Share on Facebook

Name change in electricity bill by Mseb

Dear sir,madam in september 2009 I paid the charges of rs 00/- To mseb , kulgaon , badalapur ( east )for changing name of electricity bill from surya builder to my mothers name smt. Mugdha C ghagare. There was a lady officer in the same office whose name is tanreja is accepting cash from me . At the time of payment I demand her receipt against my payment , she gave me acknowledge slip containing mseb stamp with her own signatory as a receipt . And she wrote charges manually on that slip . When I ask her about the original receipt of mseb , she said dont argue with me this is the right receipt I gave you. In respect of officer post & trust on the govt. Employee I agree what she told & I leave the office. Due to non transfer of bill even after three months on mothers name I again visited badlapur (east) mseb office with said query .There was a other lady officer sitting in place tanreja said you have to pay the charges again , I said why I have to pay again. I show her the slip but she said this is not receipt. That first lady officer make you fool whose name is tanreja and that time I also submited letter of allotment ,agreement ,form a and other neccecery documents thanking you yours faithfully deepak C ghagare.

Anil Karbele

My mseb bill name change

please send nalasopara beanch mseb office address.

J B Fernandes

I own two flats in nallasopara. I have received one bill but have not received the bill of the other flat (bill of january 2012).

My address: ms. Janarosa b fernandes a/302 sai deep chsl shanti park nilemore nallasopara (w)


Detailed procedure for transfer of electricity connection of MSEDCL MSEB Mahadiscom in Mumbai Maharashtra is given in link below :


Nitin S. Matwankar

Hi all

please confirm me what is the procedure for change of name on the mseb bill. Also convey the address where I need to submit these documents? I stay at vasai