Swati on 13 December 2011

Passport police verification fees

My document were 100% clear then too I had to pay rs.200/- To police at the time of police verification.They directly ask for the fees. It is their duty .They are paid for that & agin they ask for the fees.Common man cannot go against their system .If we dont give them their fees they will keep it pending from their side.All are aware of this .Then why government is not taking action on this???it is not only in case of passport police verification.You go in any government office you will get the same experience.Even for my driving license.If you go though the agent then only u will get the driving license.For license we have to spend 1000 rs.Who will refund all our money??????????

Juned

This is the most common harrasment from police and this is one of the reason where passport fraud take place and most of the time the ppl without proper documentation get the pp by paying money. All the government officials are aware of this and no one wants to stop since all are part of it. Need of an hour - change in the system

Ruchi

Yeh thirdclass government hai india ki maine 4 mahine pahale manpada mai ek flat rent pe liya o bhi bina kisi agent ke bcoz why I should pay brokrage I know all the pocedure after that I M go to confirm registrtion date. That day hum log thane registrar office main gaye. Tabhi vahapar kuch bhi crowd nahi tha fir bhi us subregistrar aur unke kuch registration karne wale adami muze mera registration nahi karawa de rahe. Aur o subregistrar mere se paise ki demand kar raha tha and his person also. Yese maine 8 days hua. Fir maine o douments only noterised kiya usake baad main varification karane kapurbawadi police station gayi tabhi unone varification krne ke 400 rs mange badame 200 rs par aye ki ye hamari fees hai maine ye baat bade afsar ko batai to o bhi yahi kahane laga.

Aise mai aam adami bina bhrashtachar ke kaise rah sakta hai....?

police paise mangate hai varification aur any other work......?

goverment rule banati hai lekin ye harami government ke log rule dikhane ke liye use karate he only....?

kya ye sahi hai?

anna hazare ne yese dhando ke liye koi kanun banana chahiye jinase kaam karne vale govrt. Officer ko paise mangate hi thappad mile ?

ek sadharan lady

Swati

Watever we are writting here is it reaching to the right person?????? or just we are only reading n commening on this.What is the pupose of this website.Jst to write ur compalints & discuss with others???I thought its a government website.

Juned

Yes I gone through same experience. When I go to police station even though my all documents are ok they have ask me for 300 rs fee.?????????????????????

Zulfikar

Is grahak seva loking into these issues or just taking complaints? there should be some solutions which grahak seva should provide to these complaints