Sneh Kumar Jha on 08 December 2011

Facing problem in connectivity in 3g data card of vodafone

I am sneh kumar jha, we are facing lots of issue belong to connectivity , regarding the same I have visted three to four times in vodafone store, at least 5 to 10 times complaints by customer care 111) and after that now following up with nodal officer and vodafone appleate athurity ( first mail send to nodal officer delhi on 011) still waiting for response from their end. Plz go through the below issue which I have been facing with 3g data card of vodafone.::::-- Dear all, this is regarding the worst experience by your service, kindly go through the below details of problems. On 2011 just call to your customer care for enquiry about the usb data card they provide me the below info.. 1)providing the 3g usb stick of amounting rs. 1950 ( rs. 1500 for device +rs.250 for security money+rs. 250 for special offer ) 2)will provide 2 gb data usage first 3 months free after that 3)you can manage the plan accordingly, one of that rs. 500 /Pm for unlimited usage. 4)since you are our valuable customer (already using a postpaid connection-no.9953419018) so we will activate your device within a 24hrs. 5)if you won’t satisfy within 15 days then you can surrender the same device and will get back your total money. I agreed above all offers discussed with your team in customer care. Now the problems have faced:- 1)on 2011 @ 4:00 pm one of your staff visited at home he collected the doc. (Sbi bank passbook copy pan card copy etc) and amount rs. 1950 2)regarding the activation a staff again call (nos.9873914708) me first he said can’t be activate in 24 hrs after again discussion on phone with his superior he agreed to activate on 24hrs. 3)regarding this I have call many times to your customer care. 4)on 2011 @ 8:00 pm till this time my device was not activated, call your customer care ref no. 546, I ask him to lodge the complaint but he denied and ensured me that the device will be activate in 4-5 hrs. 5)finally devices activate. 6) I checked my pc setting and the device connect the same with my pc I shocked when without any internet surfing / Browsing my data usage start fast. 7)also facing a problem of disconnection in every 0-15 min. Period. The signal of network also low. 8)on 2011 again I call to customer care regarding the same issue, ref. No.2219134720. He asked me that you will receive a call from our engineer he will provide the solution. 9)I haven’t received any call/ Solution by your end. 10)on 2011 , I visited at your vodafone store ( sec-50, noida) they again lodge a request ref. No.223253032 11)on 011, one of your engineers has visited at my home place and checked he told me that there is network issue; we have no any solutions about this right now. 12)on 2011 ,I visited at your vodafone store at sec-50 ,noida again for returning the device as offered me at the time of device purchase , he told me that he can’t return back the device he can only send a request mail to his superior. And you will get back by them only. The ref. No.224239905. My device no. Is 0045 sim no.81005102610 payment receipt no.89280 imei-91113370035964. I requested to all of you kindly check the same and return my amount as compensation asap.

Prem

Very bad

Hello sneh kumar

we regret to inform you that as of now there are no plans to establish a site for network optimization in your locality. Email us at vodafonecare.Del@vodafone.Com for further assistance or you can also register complaints on our toll free number 198.

vodafone customer care delhi & ncr

Akhilesh Kr

Hi this has happen with me earlier

Sneh Kumar Jha

To vodafone care>>

if there is no feasibility of network then why sold device to me <<< from where I can return the same.

Hi akhilesh

please share your number and concern with us here http:/Bit.Ly/Hznuch we'LL get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

vodafone customer care

Hi sneh kumar

we regret to inform you that as of now no new sites have been planned in the area. Email us at vodafonecare.Del@vodafone.Com for assistance in future we'LL do our best to help.

vodafone customer care delhi & ncr