Mansoor on 08 December 2011

Passport seva kendra tambaram complaint

I have filled in the online application for renewal of passport for my kids, I could not get the appointment time from the psk website it is always giving the message "no appointment available at present please try later". I went to the psk tambaram along with my wife and kids and waited in the que for 2 hrs finally when I came to the counter the lasy said without appointment they will not entertain. Later some of the people who managed to get appointment were telling they pais rs.1000 to some agent nearby the passport seva kendra. When I was Cming out the security watchman came and told to meet the person near the passport office ( agent ) who can arrange appointment by taking rs. 1000 per applicant. I feel tcs is encouraging corruption by such practices without being transparent and giving no information to the public.

Mahender

I am working temporarily out of state for a short term like 3 to 4 months. Chennai is my current and permanent location where I can give address proof. At the time of verification tcs document verification agent in tambaram asked me where I am working. I said I am working in tambaram. Then immediately with out looking at the documents. He told me to get the passsport from the other state where I put up now and for which I can't give address. I am in chennai for the past 20 years and I wanted have passport urgently and I have been rejected to get the passport from channai where I live permanently for 20 years and still. How poor the rules are made. Why the government still not using the common sense to sort this type of silly and embarrassing issues.Why they gave this services to tcs. Is the government employees lacking in something or the government is lacking. Stupid things to discuss but why tcs process is also like govt offices. Hate to see a tcs employee not using his common sense. Common people are literally ILL treated to there rights.

I have all the proper documets but still the agent rejected to apply in my home state. Is it possible to apply for a passport where ever we travel for a work. And then why they ask for a government documents like ration card voters ID etc... can they just go with the employers document.

One of the worst things to see in india. Which still running in other government organization. Tcs dis appointed in providing a smart service. Hate you tcs.

Mahender

I am working temporarily out of state for a short term like 3 to 4 months. Chennai is my current and permanent location where I can give address proof. At the time of verification tcs document verification agent in tambaram asked me where I am working. I said I am working in so and so state. Then immediately with out looking at the documents. He told me to get the passsport from the other state where I put up now and for which I can't give address because I will be staying there for a weeks or a months until I finish my work there. I am working and living in chennai for the past 20 years and I wanted have passport urgently and I have been rejected to get the passport from channai where I live permanently for 20 years and still. How poor these rules are made. Why the government still not using the common sense to sort this type of silly and embarrassing issues.Why they gave this services to tcs. Is the government employees lacking in something or the government is lacking. Stupid things to discuss but why tcs process is also like govt offices. Hate to see a tcs employee not using his common sense. Common people are literally ILL treated to there rights.

I have all the proper documets but still the agent rejected to apply in my home state. Is it possible to apply for a passport where ever we travel for a work right!!!. And then why they ask for a government documents like ration card voters ID etc... can they just go with the employers document alone.

Fareed Ahmad Ansari

My message specially for the psk of lucknow. Rub up the wrong way on this basis psk employees are working. Such kinda activities will not go longer the end would be shut all psk in entire nation s M krishna didn't do good work. The secrecy of external affairs a big question mark on it? this is real bad time that private organization is running a govt external ministry. What the heck is this? I know what the really matter behind that s M krishna took bribe in millions from tata then he gave permission. Last ten years what happened with the country inflation corruption goes on top after that no body have a guts to take a action against all the corrupted leaders scams scams only scams. This is my humble request to all my friends who watch my message plz do something otherwise these leaders will usurp our national treasure stop him now..... jai hind

Jeetendra

We r not getting seva at passport seva kendra rajkot

accoring to seva kendra documentary advisory we go then at rajkot they dont accept our application and we r coming back at home from 400 kilometers

Pramod Kumar Saraswat

Maine 11 jan 12 ko passport ke liye apply kiya tha jiska file no g000099-12 hai aur meri date of birth 14/10/1952 hai uska bahut dino se police enquiry nahi hui hai jiski wajah se mera passport nahi bann paya hai jubki aur logo ka bann gaya hai plz help kare thanks p.K saraswat varanasi

Sathiyandran Natesan

Dear sir/Madam

my passpoprt renewel in 29/07/2011 .Know status enquir sir please.

Thanks