Nagaraj V on 28 November 2011

Reserve bank of india official payment notification

Please stop such kind of mails. I would like the concern authorities / Officer to take action against such mails. "106 grosvenor square new delhi w1a 1ae india customer services, payment file: rbi-del/Id1033/11. Payment amount: $ 000. Us dollars. Reserve bank of india official payment notification attn: beneficiary, the foreign exchange transfer department reserve bank of india has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the british government pending since 2007 to 2011 according to your file record with your email address, your payment is categorized as: contract type: lottery/Inheritance/ Unpaid contract funds/ Undelivered lottery fund/ Recently on the 20th of nov, 011. The reserve bank of india (rbi) governor, dr D. Subbarao and ban ki-moon secretary-general of the united nations met with the senate tax committee on finance rbi mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at end of the meeting (rbi) governor, dr D. Subbarao mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that $500,000 us dollars will be release to you in your name, as it was committed for (rbi) governor that beneficiary will have to pay crediting fees only. So you are therefore required to pay ,500 inr only in cash deposit. To credit your account immediately making a decline for 2 working day after date of receiving this mail. Also reconfirm your details- for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our transfer department for verification through email below for prompt collection of your fund. Manager name dr. Steven ford in charges of foreign exchange e-mail: @in-rbi.Co.In fill the form below: 1. Full names 2. Residential address: 3. Mobile number: 4. Fax number: 5. Occupation: 7. Sex: 8. Age: 9. Nationality: 10. Country: 11. Marital status: 12. E-mail ID: 13. Bank name: 14. Account number: 15. Account holders name: 16. Bank branch: reserve bank of india (central bank). Contact transfer department email: @in-rbi.Co.In claim your ($500, .00) united state dollars. Note: if you are not the rightful owner of this e-mail address please don't reply to this message, for any double claim will lead to disqualification of this fund. Be warned!!! you are to keep all information away from the general public for security reason dr D. Subbarao. Reserve bank of india governor." Accept my hearty congratulations once again! yours faithfully, dr D. Subbarao

Saurabh

These rascals (I will prefer to say those people) are making india's name and all the incredible value of india into the world. So let's fight against the frauds like this by helping each other and our colleagues "not to answer and make other's vision regarding these types of mails" lets prove that india is the best "say no to frauds"

Rajesh

These type of mail will spoil the name of reserve bank of india and the truthness of our country also. We are all responsible person to find out and punish the person who doing these type of fraud work.

Pradeep Kumar Maharana

Sevral times I also received this type of mail from rbi.Why not take action against that person who can do this type of work.

Sheela Amanwar

Yes I also got this type of mail & then I searched in google where I came to know that it is fake . The person should be caught & should be punished for these mails

Md Muzammil

Frequently I am receiving this fake email once in a week. And they are two smart ask me to forward my resume regarding jobs. Simply I mark spam in my mail box. After that I am receiving mail from others name or mail-ID. Thanks to google. They block this kind of fraud mail.

Ajay Lakshman

Yesterday I had received an email saying same as in the top that I have won in the lottery of cocala company and they also sent me some pictures saying that the id of a diplomat and also a picture of the winning parcel of 500 000gbp which means 5 crores 20laks contact me so ill show the pictures 7259666618