Rajkishore Dubey on 21 November 2011

Aadhar card enquiry not received

Respected sir/ Madam, my self rajkishore dubey & my family (3 members) has enroll all details on 2th july 2011 at dewas near indore (madhya pradesh) - 5001 till today it is about 5 month but we have not received our aadhar card. We are now trying to reach them on call center but calls get disconnected after 2.50 mins automatically till date aadhar cards has not been received at my home...and time of photo and details but we are not given any enroll number, no any proof, and not given any print .... so pls. Provide details of enroll number or any proof . I am complaint alredy following e-mail address. Rssharma@uidai.Gov.In, deepika@uidai.Gov.In, dguidaisectt@gmail.Com, skjha@uidai.Gov.In, ddgakk@uidai.Gov.In, bbnanawati@uidai.Gov.In, amutha@uidai.Gov.In, @nic.In CC dk@uidai.Gov.In, rchand_1002@yahoo.Co.In, kumaralok@uidai.Gov.In, akharkwaluidai@gmail.Com, seetharaman@uidai.Gov.In, sameer.Gupta@uidai.Gov.In, amdalwai@uidai.Gov.In, sirish@uidai.Gov.In, vchalapathy@uidai.Gov.In, anupkumar01@gmail.Com, sujatadd@gmail.Com, mayankuid@gmail.Com, ddg.Romumbai@uidai.Gov.In, arbind.Pd@gmail.Com, nsrikanth@uidai.Gov.In, rajatjain.Pu@uidai.Gov.In, deepaksonee.Sb@uidai.Gov.In, asifiqbal.Sb@uidai.Gov.In, mohdrizwan.Sb@uidai.Gov.In, suman.Goyal.64@gmail.Com, @uidai.Gov.In date mon, nov 21, 2011 at 1:27 pm subject aadhar card enquiry not received mailed-by gmail.Com hid

Manoj Yadav

saghar tagad

Dear sir my aadhar card not received..please help my enrole no.1207/02355/01847 dated:-27/07/2011 address: 12 gali no. 2 behind Govt. school Vinoba nagar indore (M.P.)-452001

Sairam Karthik

Dear sir/Madam..

not received mah aadar card.. my enrollment no is.. 1190/11206/02334 dated 21/06/2011 timengs 18.30.00

pls snd mah adar card..mah othr family members got dere card.. bt I don't ft..so plsh check it.. thnx.

2/01/2013

Sairam Karthik

Dear sir/Madam..

not received mah aadar card.. my enrollment no is.. 1190/11206/02335 dated 21/06/2011 timengs 18.30.00

2/01/2013

02 February 2013

Deepu Gupta

deepu gupta

dear sir/ madam.

not received mah aadar card..my enrollment no is..1119/10305/06200 dated 02/12/2011 timengs 17.20.40 pls snd mah adar card..mah othr family members got dere card..bt i don'ft.so plsh check it..thnx.

25/2/2013

25 February 2013

Ajaykumarreddy Jali

Ajay kumar reddy Jali

Dear sir/madam

I am Ajay long back I applied for aadhar card along with my family members but me alone didn't received the aadhar this is my enrolment number 1093/22057/01949 date:-08/10/2011 time:-10:34:38 please verify and process it.

kindly request you to process my aadhar immediately

Thanking you

Lucia Rodrigues

dear sir

I have applied for aadhar card my enrolment number is 1207/80212/21534 dated 17/02/2013 time 13:26:44 i am yet to receive the same. please check and do the need full.

This is the second time i am enrolling my name for aadhar card previously also i registered my name but it was not granted due to some data entry failed from your end then my enrolment no was 1104/20905/00059 dated 28/08/2012 time 13:08:32. kindly check as this is an important document and i have done it for two time.

thanking you