Rajesh B Upadhyay on 15 November 2011

Airtel prepaid sim card registration failed

I am having airtel prepaid card number 1450 for last 2 years.And I am regularly using it and a number of my friends and relatives are having this number to contact me. But as I was in abroad for last three months for special training programe, I was not able to use or recharge my airtel number 450. Recently when I returned my home and try to use my phone , I found airtel simcard registration is failed. I have contacted local airtel customer care office, I was told I cannot get new simcard for this airtel number 450. I was also told this number is issued to other region. I need this number because it is my primary no. For the last 2 years. All my contacts are on it and it is infact ,so please help me to issue new simcard with this number.

Rajdeep Singh

Sir my name is rajdeep singh.My airtel sim is showing registration fail. My airtel no is 8527579383...please

Akhila

Sir my airtel no is 8179601396 and just now I noted an error that my sim's registration is failed whats the solution sir...............my details including proofs are given..........my name is s s sampurna akhila chatlapalle dno :2-232 georgepeta tallarev mandal eastgodavari dst andhrapradesh 533464............

Akhila

Anand Tiwari

I went out of country for 4 months when I came back and started my cell number 9993777022 then it is showing me the message" sim card registration failed" I had registered for life time and I submitted all the required documents then how could they stop my number or services without intimating me by mail. I called to customer care number 989349834 3 times and spoke to concern executives mr. Ram sing yadav mr. Neeraj sing chandol and mr. Vikas yadav on 25th january 2013 in between 10:50 pm to 11:05 pm. I explained them all the story and they said to transfer my call to their seniors and after waiting for 2-3 mins they disconnected my call. Now my point is that why you started the customer care services for 24x7 when you are not able to give them proper answers. I need my number back and it should be in working condition. Call me on 08652481292 for any details. I will be back to bhopal on 30th january I need my number before that otherwise...I'LL take necessary action against airtel.

Sunil Sharma

Hi

My no is 9001919059. For last two hours I am facing registration failed error on sim card. I am continuously using this number for almost last 4 years.

Please check and resolve asap.

Sunil Kumar Sharma

Sunil Sharma

Hi

Please check and resolve asap.

Sunil Kumar Sharma