Vilas Patil on 04 November 2018

Worst and fraud compny in indore india

I am vilas patil from Dhule Maharashtra. I gave 0000 ru. To capital via global research co. For share advisory service. on 16 october 018. I told before submitted fee to Jayprakash kushwah accounts of company that I will give you money after opened my demat . But he plunderd me by his salesman strategy . His salesman said me "first transfer 0000 by net banking then we will open your account. When you will get 5000 profit by our advice after that you give us that for 3 months service. "

Until 5 november 2018 my demat account not opened yet . But he called me on 2 november 2018 for send remaining 5000 and sent link for money transfer by text messages. But my account not open and they didn't provide any service or profit why should I give them money . But akhilesh and rahul called me by 6118 this no for demand money . When I calls to Jayprakash Kushwah on 6059 this no. For remember his commitment he doesn't pick up my call. When I trying call on any given number they cut my fone after tells call transfer .

I didn't submitted my KYC. Form yet.

I want money back what can I do now ?

Can I complaint against capital via to SEBI ?

Give me your best suggestion as per your long experience in this field.