Varun Bhalla on 28 October 2018

Faulty Phone shipped by amazon

Hi Amazon Team

Im writing this email on behalf of my brother as he is not having the smart phone which is working condition and due to which he is unable to reply or send an email.

This is the 3rd reminder regarding the status of the complaint which he raised and till date we haven't see any revert or reply from the executive team this shows company's attitude and courtesy towards his customer service.

Im going to raise a complaint again the company regarding the faulty phone and no help provided during this period. We spend so much time in the organisation and with so much service and effort we invest in purchasing new phone from the reputed Biggest E seller AMAZON and in return we get faulty phone on which company is not responding or helping out.

I need complete refund for the same and immediate action as well. Being the company you cannot ignore this problem.

Looking forward for your reference.

You can reach Varun at 9400

Sonia ( sending mail on behalf Of Varun)

On Sun Oct 28 2018 at 4:32 PM varun bhalla wrote:

Fyi

Date: Wed 24 Oct 2018 11:03 PM

Subject: Fwd: Defective phone M1a2

i Amazon & Team

This is to bring in your notice once again as I have already shared the experience with the team & customer care executive but I will convey it once again.

Since day 1 I'm facing issue with the phone being in foreign exchange business most of the time I'm occupied on the calls with the clients and other business requirement. But I would like to update you that phone which is shipped by amazon is not functioning well and keep calling and updating the same to amazon team but they are not taking any action on the same and asking me to get in touch with MI service center and all. On their request I went to the service center and they also claimed that the phone is faulty and you can deposit for repairs as my phone is getting extremely hot. Now my question why would I opt for the service as I have received faulty from Amazon and just for your understand no one gives in writing that product is bad or faulty either MI nor amazon.

As your representative is also saying to get it repaired which makes no sense I paid for new phones ( which has to be in fully working condition with no fault) I could also say the phone which I received is refurbished from amazon.

This is very embarrassing as your executive keep on asking in get the same in writing from MI or service center this is like a mental harassment and I will be filling a case under consumer court section ( RTI) how could you force the customer to visit the service center as phone is by default shipped faulty and what the point of total satisfaction exchange policy.

Due to harmful rays my eyes getting sowell result need for medical check if something happen surely sue take action on it 25 th is the last day of return and since 18th oct your customer represntative making fool of me by stupid reasons

Currently I'm looking for the refund as I’m not interested in repairing the faulty phone.

Please feel free to reach me out if any more query you have.

Register mobile number is 9400

customer order number is - 5100

register email id - @gmail.com

Date: Wed Oct 24 2018 at 1:16 PM

Subject: Fwd: Defective phone M1a2

Date: Tue 23 Oct 2018 1:52 PM

Subject: Re: Defective phone M1a2

Dear Parth.

As per discussion with you. Recently visited mi service centre and they told me . If you they make job cart. It's hard for me to replace the phone.

So kindly replace my phone on priority. Have only 2 dys to return.

For any query you can contact on my below number anytime

On Tue 23 Oct 2018 1:01 PM varun bhalla wrote:

Dear sampath..

If you are looking for address mentioned Amazon site -

Below is the address.

Flat no d 1003 21st milestone residency Meerut Delhi road Ghaziabad opp Raj Nagar extension red light

You even didn't ask this on phone. Shared all issue on phone rest I am at service centre.email you the fact once problem get solve.

Regards.

Email id @gmail.com

On Tue 23 Oct 2018 12:57 PM Amazon.in wrote:

Amazon

Your Account Amazon.in

Message From Executive Customer Relations

Hello Varun

I'm Sampath from Amazon India.

I'm sorry to learn about the experience you've had with your order. Your e-mail was sent from an e-mail address which is different from the one we have in our records. I've sent a reply to your message to the e-mail address we have for your account. To protect your privacy we can only send account information to the e-mail address associated with your account.

If you'd like to update your email address go to https://www.amazon.in/your-account and click "Login & Security" at the top of the page.

Thank you for shopping on Amazon and hope to see you again soon.

We appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today

Warmest regards

Sampath P

Executive Customer Relations

Amazon.in

Did I solve your problem??

Yes No To contact us about an unrelated issue please visit the Help section of our website: http://www.amazon.in/help

Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.

Download Amazon App and shop anytime anywhere http://www.amazon.in/apps

Original Message

Dear sir...

Just writing about my painful experience facing with Amazon from last 3 dys

which is started after purchasing new phone which is mia2 last week.

Everything was good. Delivered on time. But from a day started using this

phone. Feeling like hell. Below are are the issues with the phone .

1. Rays are strong result while using phone continuous for 10 min. Eyes

started swolling. Water coming from eyes and headic started.

2. Battery drainage so fast. Max 2 hour and battery went to 10 percent from

100 percent .

3 heating issue while charging phone e.

4 major issue again company offered me no cost Emi . Purchased phone and

all discount and exchange offer at RS 1536 ruppes. But cost of EMI for 6

month is .85. so total comes to more than 2000 ruppes. Which is

cheating with customer

So for all abve 4 issued call Amazon number of times. But no solution

provided to me. All trouble shooting done with no result. In the end just

want to request you kindly take this matter seriously and return my phone

by 25 the Oct. Which is last date of return as per policy.Else no other

option else need to approach consumer court .

Looking for positive response from your side. For any query or

clarification . Kindly call back on my registered mobile number 9400